ArcSite is a powerful CAD solution for designers, contractors, and professionals that need to draw quick drafts, sketches, markup blueprints, manage photos, create forms and reusable shapes and build BOM (bills of materials). ArcSite uses the cloud to secure information and is compatible with desktop CAD software such as AutoCAD & Revit.
The ultimate CAD drawing app! Try it for free, DOWNLOAD ArcSite NOW!
* Scaled drawings can be exported to PDF/DXF/DWG
* over 1,500 predefined Shapes (and growing)
* Create your own custom shapes
* Import and edit PDFs
* Embed photos within your drawing space
* Upload to the cloud. Share and co-edit with your coworkers
* Takeoff (quantities of materials)
* Leica Disto Laser distance meter support
Draw quickly, keep everything in scale, never miss important data, never forget your ideas, DOWNLOAD ArcSite NOW!
Free 21 day trial with no obligation (no credit card required).
To continue using ArcSite after your trial period, you need purchase a subscription plan. ArcSite provides different subscription plans and you may choose the one that best fits your needs.
- ArcSite Basic. (auto-renewed monthly)
- ArcSite Basic. (auto-renewed yearly)
- ArcSite Professional. (auto-renewed monthly)
- ArcSite Premium. (auto-renewed monthly)
You may find detail information on what features are available for each tier in the app.
Information about the auto-renewable nature of the subscription:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
Links to the Terms of Services:
- ArcSite is now available on the iPhone
- Usability improvement and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Arcsite has increased my productivity exponentially
After years of drawing via the office drafting table and Mutoh Drafting Machine, Arcsite has given me the freedom to create in the field so I am on the jobsite to direct my crews and still knock out the drawings that keep us working. Having the ability to draw scaled details while meeting with a client at the project or being able to text or email them immediately so decisions are expedited is alone worth the cost. This is an app I literally use daily, and can't imagine being without.
I've read the critical reviews that for the most part whine about the cost. These are either posted by professionals too cheap to invest in quality tools or wannabes that don't really have a need for a CAD app. Here's the deal, if you are an Architect or Design/Builder that actually spends time on your jobsites you would greatly benefit from Arcsite.
Try it yourself and you'll be sold.
Ongoing updates keep this app at the top in its catagory
ArcSite is still holds the gold standard for professional cad apps. The free demo reveals all the its useful options for numerous design, construction and estimating applications...just to name a few. This app is superior in quality, support and ongoing new features....Now with expanded symbols library. It is quick, easy and accurate to use also. Any questions are quickly addressed by support (Patrick). This is a serious, professional business app...take it for a test drive!
Great app. Nasty price
If this is your only CAD program and you can complete full drawing sets with it, you can justify the price, I suppose.
However if you have a real CAD program that does 3D, automatic schedules, parametric objects, linked databases and a lot more this won’t be your only app. This will be what you might use for field measurements, setting up initial base plans, etc. when out of the office. That means using ArcSite but a few times per month, exporting data to your CAD program and moving forward in your main CAD system.
The bottom line? This app’s subscription fees approach the cost of a full CAD program, yet have a much reduced feature set - never mind that it’s easier to prepare plans on a large screen workstation than an iPad. Professionals still need a full-featured CAD system, so for most professional designers ArcSite will be an but an add on for the foreseeable future, and a very pricey one at that.
It’s a real shame there’s no “field” option at a more reasonable price for those who use this as a field tool instead of their only CAD system. It could cost less and be simpler, with just drawing, annotations and export tools. No takeoffs or even symbols needed since those would be done on the main system from integrated databases.
- Arctuition LLC
- 178.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Arctuition LLC.
- In-App Purchases
- Professional $34.99
- Basic $14.99
- Basic (Yearly) $119.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.