Arrival is the BART app for commuters. It has a clean easy to use interface designed to streamline your commute. Arrival immediately gives you realtime information for the BART station that is nearest. From the home screen with just two taps you can see what time you will arrive at your destination station. Additionally, Arrival learns which stations you visit and when to help you know when you will arrive faster. Arrival also consumes as little data as possible, helping you save money on your cell plan. Arrival is designed for privacy. It uses unique nonidentifiable passphrases to keep your daily BART commute anonymous.
Coordinating pick up? Easily share your eta and train information with anyone via the trip details page.
Arrival supports dark and light modes to make riding at night easier on your eyes.
Arrival prides its self on being completely free with no in-app purchases.
Arrival is an open-source project created by Ronan Furuta. Anyone can download the source code from Github.
- Automatic realtime BART schedules for the nearest station
- Destination station arrival time prediction
- Trip details screen shows you when and where you need to transfer
- Easily share your eta and the details of your trip with friends
- AI creates search suggestions, allowing you to quickly access your destination station
- Anonymous authentication system keeps your information private
- Clean easy to use interface
- Light and dark modes
Minor update fixing small layout issues
Fixed: Header height
Fixed: Centered COVID warning
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app is so easy to use! The interface is so nice and it only takes seconds to figure out when the next train is coming!
Great App!!!!! 😁😁😁😁
Super nice interface and easy to use. Not annoying like many others. Every bart rider should have this app!! love it!! 😁😁😎👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
The Best BART commute app!
Hands down, the absolute best application for Bart schedules! Beautifully designed and simple to use, very accurate as well!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.