"WOW… this is the best app for speech therapy that I have found."
Articulation Flashcards makes learning how to pronounce words fun and easy. Besides mastering pronunciation, your students will also greatly expand their existing vocabulary since the app comes fully loaded with over 2,500 gorgeous flash cards.
WHY PARENTS AND TEACHERS LOVE THIS APP
● The app comes loaded with over 2,500 gorgeous flashcards
● Unlike Phonics Studio - this time all cards are grouped by phonics (and not by letter)
● Includes hundreds of groups to focus on specific phonic sounds
● Beautiful high quality images
● Supports In-depth scoring and user tracking
● Ability to track unlimited number of users
● Ability to email detailed summary reports
● Stores students progress, including their audio so you can clearly hear progress over time
● The app is beautifully designed which makes it great for kids of all ages and all abilities
● This app is FULLY customizable to your students needs
● Can even add own cards, categories, sound groups and more...
WHY KIDS WILL LOVE IT TOO
● Gorgeous pictures keep kids engaged
● The app is fun, simple, and easy to use
● The kids love recording and hearing their own voice
● Wrong answers do not interfere with gameplay
● Huge variety of pictures and different sound groups prevent kids from getting bored
Heroic Support is not just what we do. It's really what makes us, well, us. It's that drive to make a difference in your life - no matter how big or small. Really, it's our way of life because we want you to be our customer for a lifetime of fun and learning.
Have questions? We are here to help. Email us at email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
All the phonetic sounds
Great voice recording and biofeedback with calculation of accuracy.
I just purchased this app for use with my students in speech therapy. The pictures are good and I like the recording and scoring feature. Some of the sounds do not have very many cards though. Also, I find it hard to believe that a speech pathologist designed this app because /sh/ is included with the /s/ blends 🙄. No SLP would make such a stupid mistake.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.