Artwork Tracker 4+
Artwork Tracker is an indispensable mobile app for artists, art collectors, or art dealers. Keep track of artwork and submissions on the go, with access to all your data and full-screen artwork at your fingertips.
Artwork Tracker makes keeping track of your art collection easy. Never wonder again where or when you submitted your art. The information is all right there on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch!
Whether you're a working artist, a collector, or an art dealer, Artwork Tracker is a valuable addition to your artistic toolbox.
Here's what you can do with Artwork Tracker:
* Track submissions for all your artwork.
* View your artwork collection in table form or by image.
* Store client details and quickly reference client websites.
* Check the status of your artwork, clients and submissions at a glance.
* Record details about your artwork, including creation notes.
* View total income earned for each artwork.
* View the submission history for each artwork or client, sorted by date.
* Record details and view response times for each submission.
* Check on past due submissions flagged with an exclamation mark, orange highlight, and red number badge.
* Review statistics for your collection.
* Protect your data with a passcode lock.
* Database backup, restore, import and export over WiFi to your computer's web browser.
- Transfer the complete database between devices (iPad / iPhone / iPod) over WiFi via Artwork Tracker ADBI-format support and AirDrop.
- Supports iTunes file-sharing to transfer the database between device and computer.
* CSV format support to import/export your Artwork Tracker database to and from desktop spreadsheet applications.
* Artwork Report export feature. View your art collection on your computer's web browser! Great for keeping track of your art for inventory or insurance purposes.
* iPad support at no extra charge!
Please visit http://artworktracker.com for more information about Artwork Tracker, including contact details to ask questions, request features, or report any issues. Join the Facebook page to discuss Artwork Tracker with other fans.
Note: This update requires iOS 9 or higher!
- Improved iOS 15 support.
- Added support for new devices.
- Added support for Dark Mode.
- Bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Good Art Inventory App
It is the only art inventory app on the iPad that is actually useful. Barebones basic, I wish it had a bit more features, but it works. It is stable, been around for a long time and is reliable, which are the most important things in the long run.
So far so good!
I just bought this yesterday but I am very happy to finally have a way to inventory my paintings!
I only wish I had this a long time ago. I need to put in a lot of work. Once I get caught up it will be fantastic to just add one finished painting at a time.
The only art tracking app.
As an artist, I've been using this to keep track of my works for over a year now. It's not perfect, but it's really the only app I've found that does what it does. My new gallerist even commented on how organized I was when I pulled up the app!
Three things I would like to see: better syncing! If it could iCloud sync between my iPad, iPhone and desktop seamlessly, that would be awesome. As it is now, I have to first sync it with my desktop and then sync it to my iPhone. Any changes to any device and I have to then sync it with all other devices all over again. This change alone would give it a 5 star!
I would like to be able to select an entry or two, push a button, and have it insert the data into an email that I could then send off to a collector and or my gallery.
Lastly, if the Media could be a field and not a pull-down menu. My works have a lot of media in them and always differ from work to work and I can't cut and past from the pull down menu.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Andrew Nicolle
- 7.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2010-2021 Andrew Nicolle
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.