The Broadvoice b-hive Mobile App allows end users to place calls from their mobile device and appear as if they are using their business phone number. Calls are enabled over WiFi or the phone’s mobile network. Additionally, users can transfer calls from their desk phone to their mobile device and vice versa by using their transfer feature.
The mobile app accesses the user’s phone directory.
Call recording is enabled at the account level. If call recording is enabled, it will record the call on the mobile device. There is also a call recording feature on the mobile app itself; this records the call locally. A duplicate recording is stored within the portal when call recording is enabled.
1. b-hive Mobile app is for Broadvoice customers only.
2. Users must have an existing b-hive Cloud PBX account.
3. Transfer from desk phone to mobile phone is enabled when the user’s presence settings indicate to ring simultaneously from desk phone to mobile phone.
4. 911 calls from the mobile device are routed from through the Broadvoice network. Customers should use caution and make 911 calls from their mobile device carrier.
5. Broadvoice does not recommend the mobile app for b-hive Metered seat users. Metered seat users will incur a usage charge for every outbound call at the standard rates.
Ratings and Reviews
iPhone gets hot
When using this ap my iPhone XS gets really hot. Not enough to burn but noticeably hot to the point I worry it will destroy the phone.
I like the ap.
It sometimes has an echo though when calling and there is a little delay in the speech transmission where your brain knows and other party talks over you sometimes. This is a very subtle problem.
It needs a little work but going in right direction.
I have over 250 texts that can’t be deleted, every time I delete the texts, they reappear, please fix.
- Teutonic Holdings, LLC
- 61.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2019 Broadvoice
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.