introducing an even easier way to bartaco. busy night? get in line wherever you are. craving take out? order bartaco to-go. thinking delivery? check for the option in your neighborhood.
inspired by a healthy, outdoor lifestyle, bartaco combines fresh, upscale street food with a coastal vibe in a relaxed environment.
the bartaco app features all the mobile ordering essentials with the added bonus of joining the waitlist if you plan to dine with us during peak hours.
- skip calling ahead and join the waitlist from your phone.
- order ahead and we'll have your bartaco fix ready when you arrive at our take out counter.
- find a bartaco near you with our location finder.
- connect with bartaco, experience #bartacolife on social media, provide feedback, and more.
streamlined app experience + design, including:
- location + menu images (for ease of ordering)
- side screen with navigation to bartaco shop, dine-in details + easy ways to stay in touch
- easy selection for pick-up or delivery
- category illustrations + descriptions
- intuitive menu item modification for a smoother + faster ordering experience
- now accepting Apple Pay + the ability to sign in with Apple ID
- now accepting bartaco gift cards for payment
- find a bartaco near you with our location finder
- save some time, introducing a new + improved way to join the waitlist for dine-in
- bringing the #bartacolife vibes with our photos + illustrations + colors
Ratings and Reviews
Unable to Sign In with Apple, unable to pay with Apple Pay
The app leads you to believe that you can Sign In with Apple but when you try, it gives a little error at the bottom saying “incomplete user information from Sign In with Apple” and doesn’t let you do anything about it, no idea what “information” it’s missing nor an option to provide it.
Pushing along to the order process, trying to pay with Apple Pay yields a feedback-less error of “declined” no matter what card you choose in Apple Pay, until it decides to ban you. Then you can’t place an order anymore for an undetermined amount of time. Guess no food from Bartaco.
The new version of the app is such a huge improvement over the last app. It looks amazing and functions much better than the last version. I love the menu images, the digital waitlist, Sign In with Apple and Apple Pay and the ability to easily add modifications to my order. I hope they’ll keep adding new features like favorite items and order history/reorder! Right now the hardest thing to do is finding the right location.
How much business Bartaco has lost due to this crappy app
I tried so hard try to place the order using the app. The mobile app is so poorly written and full of bugs. I just can’t pass the payment section. Go back to the drawing board and rewrite the whole app. Bartaco has lost so much potential business due to this poorly written mobile app. 0 star.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Barteca Restaurants LLC
- 12.8 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 13.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Barteca Restaurants LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.