This is a new version of the BBC Good Food app, which will give users access to BBC Good Food's extensive recipes database. Key features are:
- ACCESS to unlimited BBC Good Food recipes, including the latest, trend-led dishes fresh from the BBC Good Food team
- BROWSE a growing selection of thousands of recipes, and new dishes are added all the time
- SEARCH for the latest, trend-led BBC Good Food recipes
- SAVE your favourite recipes all in one place
- ADD these recipes to an unlimited number of your very own COLLECTIONS
- RATE your favourite recipes
- START saving and organising recipes on one device, and resume on another
- ACCESS all your recipes and collections saved on the website.
- NEW! Now you can easily share your favourite recipes and recipe collections with family and friends.
Not received a verification email? Please check your junk folders, & if you still can’t find it please email email@example.com and we’ll do our best to sort it.
We've made behind the scenes changes so that we can bring you new features, faster.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The new update ruined the usability of the app
The new update from early October rendered one my favorite apps nearly useless. You need to log in every time you open the app, and the app now takes you to the website which makes it difficult to use on the phone due to incessant pop ups. It’s very difficult to search for recipes on the webpage. Worst of all, you no longer are able to save favorite recipes in self-made lists.
The app needs to go back to the previous version, where recipes are located simply in the app, not taking the user online. Developers need to make the search functioning more user friendly, and allow for users to save recipes to groups.
Can’t sign up
It says will send a confirmation email to finish signing up. Yet none arrive not in junk either. No button to resend. I guess I delete the app.
UPDATED: Recipe books are suddenly deleted and replaced with paid for versions that you have to download and then won't even open in the new update. Even more disappointing.
ORIGINAL REVIEW: This app looks beautiful and has some nice features, like the ability to add ingredients for multiple recipes to a shopping list. However, the number of recipes is extremely limited and you seem to have to download "cookbooks" in order to expand the selection. It would be nice if this connected the great app features with the existing website, which has many, many recipes without having to select cookbooks.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.