* The original emergency medicine app, first released in 2011.
* Persistently ranked in the top 100 paid medical apps worldwide.
Bedside EM is an easy-to-navigate tool containing the various medication lists, algorithms, decision rules, clinical policies and core content most often looked up by emergency care providers during shifts.
Also used by urgent care, internal medicine, family medicine, ICU and prehospital providers. Great for teaching too!!
An evidence-based and up-to-date app that works on both your iPhone AND iPad (no internet required). Continuously updated and expanded.
So why continue buying paperback references or monthly in-app subscriptions year after year when for the price of dinner at the hospital you can purchase Bedside EM now and get all future updates... for free!?!?
List of available features (not complete list):
- Conversion calculator
- Drip rate calculator
- OB wheel
- Pediatric dosing calculator
- GI (Blachford, Rockall, PECARN)
- Ankle/foot (Ottawa)
- Behavioral health (C-SSRS, SADPERSONS)
- C-spine (CCR, NEXUS)
- Chest pain (Heart, EDACS, TIMI)
- Croup (Westley)
- DVT/PE (PERC, PESI, YEARS)
- Knee trauma (Ottawa, Pittsburgh)
- Minor head trauma (Canadian, NOC, PECARN)
- Pneumonia (CURB, PSI/PORT)
- Sepsis (qSOFA)
- Septic hip (Kocher)
- Strep throat (Centor)
- Stroke/TIA (NIHSS, FAST-ED, RACE)
- SAH (Ottawa)
- Syncope (SF, Boston, ROSE)
Drugs and Drips:
- Code meds
- Common drips
- Hypertensive emergency
- Local anesthetics
- Bundle branch blocks
- ECG lead placement
- MI anatomy
- Pediatric ECG
- QT interval
- Sgarbossa criteria
- Syncope on ECG
Intubation and sedation:
- Post-intubation package
- DOPES and DOTTS
- Procedural sedation meds
- RSI meds
- RSI in head injury
- Sedation scales
- Acid base
- Allergy and anaphylaxis
- Cardiology (A-fib, Duke criteria, STEMI guidelines)
- Endocrine and lytes (DKA, hyperkalemia and thyroid storm)
- GU and renal (priapism, STD treatment, UTI/pyelonephritis)
- Heme/Onc (factor replacement, supratherapeutic INR)
- Neurology (seizures, spinal cord syndromes, stroke)
- Ophtho (acute glaucoma, eye chart, visual pathway)
- Pulmonary (asthma)
- Weight based tape
- APGAR score
- Fever guidelines
- Febrile seizures
- Salter-harris fractures
- Sick neonate differential
- Vital signs
Procedures & Tools:
- Fluid analysis (ascites, CSF, synovial)
- Intraosseous needles
- Lab values
- ACLS and PALS algorithms
- Code meds
- H's and T's
- Elimination by dialysis
- Prevent absorption
- Specific toxins (acetaminophen, CCB, snakebite)
- Head (TBI guidelines)
- Neck and cord (spinal cord syndromes, spine fractures, zones of the neck)
- Chest (blunt cardiac injury, hemothorax and pneumothorax)
- Upper extremity (elbow ossification centers)
- Lower extremity (bohler's angle, patella alta/infera)
- IVC/fluid status
ERres is now... Bedside EM!!
After ten years on the app store it was time for a major upgrade and a new look. Redesigned from the ground up with a new name that better reflects our mission: Bringing you high yield emergency medicine topics where you need them the most... at the bedside!
ALL content sections have been reviewed and updated for 2021!!!
- Brain herniation
- Cardiac ultrasound
- EDACS score
- PECARN febrile infant score
- SADPERSONS scale
- Splinting section
- YEARS algorithm
MANY more sections coming this year but we wanted to get this initial version out to you first.
And as always, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any comments or suggestions for future updates!!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great easy to read and for the most part, very up to date. There are some changes, and my one request would be to have an "update" option to get the newest information as it becomes available. Overall, great app!
Needs A LOT more info
So I bought this app because I needed a good toxicology application. It is good don't take me wrong, it's just incomplete ...
What good is an app if I constantly need to use other apps because the developer did not bother to add enough info?
Comparing to similar apps in other regions this is worth 1 dollar and I'm being generous!
It is good if you have money to waste and live in the 90s when the medical knowledge was still limited.
Unless you add a lot more info this review will remain 1 star.
Great evolution of this app! Can't wait to start using it again. I can now recommend it to my colleagues not just residents. Keep it updated. It's one of the most useful bedside EM apps and I rarely use apps on the job anymore.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ExpeditionDocs LLC
- 27.7 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2021 ExpeditionDocs LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.