Designed for iPhone
A simple Last.fm scrobbler. Beescrob can scrobble tracks to Last.fm automatically in the background or manually inside the app with ability to edit tracks before scribbling.
More cool features are on their way!
Album info are now scrobbled if available.
Ratings and Reviews
Pretty & (Almost) Fully Functional
The app looks great, and mostly does what it should. My ONLY complaint is that it doesn’t seem to scrobble album information. Just artist and song.
Doesn’t scrobble on iOS 13.4 :/
Stylish scribbler with a few rough edges
An attractive, professional, clean and intuitive design lakes this app a joy to use. It connects to last.fm like a dream, does what you expect it to do, and just works. This should be a five-star review, but for two problems:
1. In iPhone X models, the “now playing” display strip at the bottom of the screen sits in front of the SCROBBLE button, preventing you from scribbling—defeating the purpose of the app. It wasn’t a problem in earlier iPhone models but the moment I switched to an iPhone XS, the only two elements in the screen—SCROBBLE and Now Playing—moved to the bottom of the screen, overlapping each other. The only way to SCROBBLE is to stop playing iTunes and close it, then return to Beescrob. I figured the developer was surprised by the firm factor of iPhone Xn and would eventually release an update that addressed the problem, but it’s been two or three years and no fix. Possibly the developer doesn’t have a complete iPhone test suite? Happy to send screenshots. (I wouldn’t have posted this review if there was any other way to reach the developer.)
2. In iOS 13, the app’s Settings screen is off-White and the settings text labels are white. Can you read white on white? Of course not. Nobody can. This is so even when the OS is running in dark mode. You can see the settings switches but can’t read the labels so don’t know what they do. It’s like driving blind.
These problems are frustrating enough that you end up needing to buy and use competitive developers’ scribblers, which are not as elegant but which are more usable. This app was designed by someone very talented who understands usability. I just wish they woke address these two problems.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your thoughtful review. Sorry about these issues, latest update should address them.
I'm working on a new release with more features like an ignored tracks list, if you have any suggestions or feedback please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Waed AlKhamaiseh
- 8.1 MB
- Requires iOS 13.6 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.6 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Ed Khamaiseh 2018
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.