Can't remember the rules? Need a quick refresher? Don't know what games you can play with 5 people? Bicycle® Brand is proud to present How to Play.
It's exactly what it sounds like: the complete rules to over 75 card games, new and old, written step-by-step. Search our database when you need help explaining the rules of your favorite game to others, or when you need to learn the rules for a new game. Have a variety of kids and adults eager to play together? You can search games that work for both age groups.
Never let remembering the rules hold up your game again! Pull it up at your next poker night when a newbie isn't sure how to play Hold'Em. Clarify grandpa's rickety rules on Gin Rummy. End the debate about the official rules vs. your house rules. Teach your parents to play Presidents.
Notice that your cards are getting worn out or don’t want marked cards for your poker game? Purchase decks for your next game night right from our app.
You ready to learn How to Play? Download now!
· Check out our Featured Games
· Find rules for your favorite games such as Rummy, Poker, and Euchre
· Discover new games like Hollywood Eights, Six Card Golf, or Klondike
· Find a game that you love? Mark it as a Favorite!
· View all games in an alphabetical list!
· Purchase your favorite deck of cards right from our app!
How To Play is developed by The United States Playing Card Co.
Note: Physical playing cards not included with app download.
Here's is what is new in 2.1!
· Review the most popular games as determined by our users on our Featured Page!
· See what games are played across the USA in Regional Games
· Discover Related Games at the bottom of every Games Detail page!
· Be the first to learn about new games or deck releases when you enable our new notifications!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I love the layout. Easy to use interface and so many options! Only problem is you can't favorite or save a game. If I really liked it but don't remember the name or how many players/ age group, how am I going to find it? Other than that it's fantastic! I've learned so many new cars games (:
You want to play single player to 5+ players , but tired of the same old games? This app is great for that! I can spend much more time thinking! You probably heard of the game go fish ,but have you ever heard of the game accordion I have it is really fun for 1 person (for when out are really bored and have nothing to do) this app is really great when you are tied of the same old game! LOVE IT!!!!!!!
I love playing cards, and I'm always learning new games from books or other sources, so I was excited when I found this app. I found, however, that while some instructions must be read once or twice to learn, others are poorly written, and no amount of re-reading them makes them understandable. Nothing is more frustrating than trying to learn something from an unreliable or inadequate source. This app needs serious work in its explanatory section; it is currently unsatisfactory.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.