Can't remember the rules? Need a quick refresher? Don't know what games you can play with 5 people? Bicycle® Brand is proud to present How to Play.
It's exactly what it sounds like: the complete rules to over 75 card games, new and old, written step-by-step. Search our database when you need help explaining the rules of your favorite game to others, or when you need to learn the rules for a new game. Have a variety of kids and adults eager to play together? You can search games that work for both age groups.
Never let remembering the rules hold up your game again! Pull it up at your next poker night when a newbie isn't sure how to play Hold'Em. Clarify grandpa's rickety rules on Gin Rummy. End the debate about the official rules vs. your house rules. Teach your parents to play Presidents.
Notice that your cards are getting worn out or don’t want marked cards for your poker game? Purchase decks for your next game night right from our app.
You ready to learn How to Play? Download now!
· Check out our Featured Games
· Find rules for your favorite games such as Rummy, Poker, and Euchre
· Discover new games like Hollywood Eights, Six Card Golf, or Klondike
· Find a game that you love? Mark it as a Favorite!
· View all games in an alphabetical list!
· Purchase your favorite deck of cards right from our app!
How To Play is developed by The United States Playing Card Co.
Note: Physical playing cards not included with app download.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Here's is what is new in 2.1!
· Review the most popular games as determined by our users on our Featured Page!
· See what games are played across the USA in Regional Games
· Discover Related Games at the bottom of every Games Detail page!
· Be the first to learn about new games or deck releases when you enable our new notifications!
Ratings and Reviews
I love the app itself. The only issue that I have is that I would love them to have more game options. There’s not a lot of card games on there. Enough to satisfy me. But it could use a bit more. Most of the games that I know and love aren’t in the app. If not all. But great app itself! You should get it!
You want to play single player to 5+ players , but tired of the same old games? This app is great for that! I can spend much more time thinking! You probably heard of the game go fish ,but have you ever heard of the game accordion I have it is really fun for 1 person (for when out are really bored and have nothing to do) this app is really great when you are tied of the same old game! LOVE IT!!!!!!!
I love playing cards, and I'm always learning new games from books or other sources, so I was excited when I found this app. I found, however, that while some instructions must be read once or twice to learn, others are poorly written, and no amount of re-reading them makes them understandable. Nothing is more frustrating than trying to learn something from an unreliable or inadequate source. This app needs serious work in its explanatory section; it is currently unsatisfactory.
The developer, The United States Playing Card Company, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- The United States Playing Card Company
- 16.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © The United States Playing Card Company
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.