BLADE helps you fly in ways you never thought were possible.
Save time. See more. Arrive better.
- Going to the airport? Helicopter over traffic and arrive in just a few minutes. All day long, starting at $195/seat.
- Heading away for a weekend or holiday? Make transportation part of the experience. Book seats in helicopters, seaplanes or jets to your favorite destination.
- Seeking ultimate access to special events or concerts? Fly to, and land directly on property at Music Festivals, Golf Tournaments and more.
- Prefer your own private aircraft? Jets, helicopter and land planes are always available for private charters and crowdsourcing – on your schedule.
- Need a car in NYC? BLADE Safe SUVs provide uniformity in vehicles, driver training, as well as industry-leading health and safety protocols.
- Depart, arrive and enjoy the BLADE Private Lounge Network before and after your trip.
No membership fees, ever. Download the BLADE app and fly the future today.
BLADE Urban Air Mobility, Inc. ("BLADE") is an air charter broker and indirect air carrier, not a direct air carrier, and does not have operational authority of aircraft. All flights are operated by DOT/FAA licensed direct air carriers. For select routes, Blade acts as an indirect air carrier in accordance with 14 CFR Part 380. Please refer to BLADE's Operator-Participant Agreement at www.flyblade.com for details.
Improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great Product, Above-and-beyond Service
We took a seaplane from Manhattan to East Hampton. It was very quick and easy to book the flight. The seaplane dock and lounge was easy to find - the Blade logo was clearly visible from the road and the seaplane terminal is unmistakable. We had some coffee in the lounge and before we could finish our aircraft was EARLY! When does that happen?
Flight was super smooth and the crew friendly.
We would definitely fly Blade again and in other locations. Really want them to open in the Rocky Mountains! Ski season is almost here.
I coordinated for a week with a Blade employee on chartering a private flight from JFK to my hometown. On the day of our flight the landing location says they have an event that evening so we have to land before 5 pm and they hadn't heard a word from Blade. Turns out the Blade employee couldn't pick up the phone and instead sent an email on a Friday afternoon, and therefore hadn't coordinated and confirmed the landing location by the day we were flying. To top that off, the shuttle from the main terminal to the helipad took 20 minutes to get to us. It only took 5 minutes to then get from the terminal to the helipad. Blade should reevaluate working with SHELTAIR who seem wholly incapable.
I will say the Blade employee was very responsive and finally confirmed with my second choice airport for landing.
The pilot and helicopter they sent were both exceptional. They delivered on the promised service of a safe flight from A to B, but the level of competence was disappointing.
What should have been an efficient time saver turned out to only be moderately better than taking a 2 hour car ride.
I've also flown one of their regular flights to Montauk last year and it was delayed for an hour or more.
The app is easy to navigate, but if you're chartering your own flight I'd say be prepared to do half of the legwork yourself.
Great Customer Service and A Game Changer For Traveling in NYC
You won’t find better value at $195 to fly from NYC to local airports. The team is so helpful and I was at the terminal in 15 minutes door to door. The real value is knowing you’ll be at JFK in 15 minutes total and removing that stress around the unknown traffic times. I would highly recommend and once you try it you won’t go back to Uber or a cab.
- Fly Blade LLC
- 20.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2020 BLADE Urban Air Mobility, Inc. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.