Find Booking Peace of Mind with Booksy
Booksy Biz is a scheduling and business management app for anyone with an appointment-based business. In a time where we can’t connect in-person, let your clients book and experience your services online. Booksy offers features that allow your clients to donate to you, the ability to offer your services in new ways and to continue getting paid.
What you get with Booksy Biz:
- Mobile Services: Provide your services at your client’s favorite locations: at homes at the office, or even at events. Set a travel fee and choose the areas you want to travel to. Grow your business with the freedom to work anywhere, and anytime.
- Online Services: For when connecting with clients in-person is not an option, take your skills to the screen and make your services accessible to clients from home.
- Calendar Management + Planning: Let clients book now, but visit later. Calendars might be empty but you can still allow your clients to book months in advance with Booksy’s calendar settings.
- Donations and Prepayments: Booksy’s #TipNowBookNow feature allows clients to donate and/or tip at the time of booking, even though their visit to your shop or salon won’t be until later. Apply the prepayments to certain services, or simply open up your Booksy account to clients wanting to help out during the time.
- eGift Cards: Offering eGift Cards allows you to receive money for your services now, so you can guarantee bookings for later.
- Service Packages: Selling packages of your services lets your clients stock up now for recurring appointments later. You can continue getting paid while you work on filling your calendar for the future.
Booksy Gives You Booking Peace of Mind
Booksy Biz has helped thousands of barbers, stylists, salon owners and nail techs transform their businesses.
Here’s what our customers tell us has happened after they started using Booksy Biz:
- They fill an average of 60 additional appointments each month
- They’ve reduced the amount of interrupting calls and texts by 50%
- 93% are less stressed about their appointment scheduling
- 84% say they’re no longer worried about no-shows or late cancellations
We love feedback! If you have questions, issues, or just ways to make our app and service even better, please contact us at email@example.com.
Are you looking for a good reason to update your Booksy Biz app? So here it goes:
* communication fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Wish the creator could see my message ...
This is an amazing service!!! It can sure simplify appointment settings! I have owned my business for 15 years. Clients can find me everywhere on social media. Clients call, we write them in an appt book.. ancient, but works. Now I am loving Booksy. As I transition my older clients to use Booksy, i am finding out I cannot merge the physical book with Booksy. People are Making appointments on Booksy at a time already taken on the physical book because Booksy does not give an owner a screen to simply go in and block times already taken weather because a client called or found me on social media and walked in or they are older and don’t have a clue how to download an app. again I wish I could have a screen where I could just see my book and block times... what if I am holding a staff meeting? How do I block that time? I called the help number. A young man told me “just give everyone the Booksy link” I gather that ... What do I do meanwhile? There should be a little more control and flexibility for owner.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your comment. Below are some useful info.
To block a specific time, please click on the + sign and click "New Time Reservation".
If you want to encourage customers to use Booksy, you can use several options:
- add a book now button to your Instagram, Facebook or Google accounts,
- use Message Blasts tab,
- send Digital Flyers, personalised for your business on your social media,
- invite your clients to Booksy in Marketing ⟶ Invite clients
If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why can’t I accept mobile payment???
So I signed up or BooksyBIZ due to the flow of how things work as far as booking. But my biggest downfall with this app is that I can’t accept mobile payments. I went in and tried to change to mobile payments and every time I message someone they consistently and asking me the same questions and aren’t getting to the bottom of my problem. And I’m paying $30 a month for this?!?!?! If I can’t accept mobile payments thru this app and charge a booking fee or cancellation fee then this app is costing me more that it’s making me. Especially in the time that we’re in. Someone needs to get to the bottom of this problem or you won’t receive $30 next month!!!!!!!
Update: finally was able to fix the problem MYSELF with NO HELP from the platform but somehow someone hacked my account and changed my banking I go to a chase account. I’ve emailed, I’ve called, I’ve even “started a conversation” via the app and NOTHING! The number to call for the US hangs up on you after 15-20 of a repetitive recording stating that the next available rep would answer. AND STILL NOTHING. I need someone to call me ASAP cause I need this resolved as soon as possible because my mobile payments are suspended. And even when I put my correct info in the system it’s still telling me the info is wrong
Developer Response ,
Thank you for writing a review, we sincerely appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention. We’re sorry to hear you had such a frustrating experience trying to get in touch with our customer service team, that's not what we like to hear. Please don't hesitate to email us at email@example.com. Thank you. :)
This app has made my life so much easier and my clients, saves me alot of stress, and time receiving calls and text messages from other clients trying to get haircuts while Im working use to take alot of time from me, now Booksy is like having a personal secretary, and for clients its like having my schedule in their hands they can keep track of my availability straight from their phones. Everything is more organized! Clients no longer have to wait long hours for a haircut. Keeps track of everything! App eventually might need some little improvements here and there, like for example, if a barber is backed up, should be an option to click, that sends every upcoming client of the day letting them know barber is 15min backed up or 30min etc, instead of having to send messages to all individually, but overall is a great app great customer service! Cant complaint!
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a rating.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Sensi Soft Sp z o o
- 530.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Booksy International
- In-App Purchases
- US Single: full 29 USD $29.99
- Owner only $29.99
- Booksy Single plan $24.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.