Fast-paced multiplayer battles from the makers of Clash of Clans, Clash Royale and Boom Beach.
Battle with friends or solo across a variety of game modes in under three minutes. Unlock and upgrade dozens of Brawlers with powerful super abilities. Purchase and collect unique skins to stand out and show off in the arena. Join or start a band to share tactics and fight together.
BATTLE IN MULTIPLE GAME MODES
- Gem Grab (3v3): Team up and out-strategize the opposing team. Collect and hold 10 gems to win, but get fragged and lose your gems.
- Showdown (Solo/Duo): A battle royale style fight for survival. Collect power ups for your Brawler. Grab a friend or play solo - be the last Brawler standing in the rowdiest battle royale yet. Winner take all!
- Bounty (3v3): Take out opponents to earn stars, but don’t let them pick you off. The squad with the most stars wins the match!
- Heist (3v3): Protect your team’s safe and try to crack open your opponents’. Navigate the map to sneak, blast and blow your way clear to the enemies treasure.
- Brawl Ball (3v3): It's a whole new Brawl game! Show off your soccer/football skills and score two goals before the other team. There are no red cards here.
- Special Events: Limited time special PvE and PvP game modes.
UNLOCK AND UPGRADE BRAWLERS
Collect and upgrade a variety of Brawlers with punishing SUPER abilities, level them up with power points, and collect unique skins.
BECOME THE STAR PLAYER
Climb the local and regional leaderboards to prove you’re the greatest Brawler of them all!
Look out for new Brawlers, skins, maps, special events and games modes in the future.
- Team up for real-time 3v3 battles against players from across the world
- A fast-paced multiplayer battle royale mode made for mobile
- Unlock and collect new, powerful Brawlers - each with a signature attack and SUPER ability
- New events and game modes daily
- Battle solo or co-op
- Climb to the top of the leaderboards in global and local rankings
- Join or start your own Club with fellow players to share tips and battle together
- Customize Brawlers with unlockable skins
- Player-designed maps offer challenging new terrain to master
Are you having problems? Visit http://supercell.helpshift.com/a/brawl-stars/ or contact us in game by going to Settings > Help and Support.
Terms of Service:
New Brawler: Tick!
- Available for FREE in the Trophy Road at 4,000 Trophies!
- Tick is a metal ball of barely controlled excitement and energy – explosive energy!
- He lobs mines, and his Super makes his head detach, seek a target and explode!
- Star Powers: Collect new exciting Star Powers for each Brawler!
- Star Points: New Currency for advancing in the game, adding new purchasable rewards
- New Skins
- New Maps
- … and more!
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing game but....
This game is incredibly fun hint the 5 stars. Before I get to the real review I would just like to thank you supercell because you have absolutely ZERO ads in this game and it is amazing. Since I’ve been playing for so long I have reached the point where I have no characters that are low in rank so that you get more trophies when you place higher in showdown. which is a little bit annoying because it makes you play very aggressively and if you lose higher in showdown you pay for it. And then if you play with friends they would want to play with characters that they just got in order to get more trophies which makes you kick them. Another thing is when you play on team mode I wish you could have like a 15 second timer to pick you character to match your teams needs because when you don’t play with friends I will lose one or two games because of this. The last thing is when you play on team modes I wish that you could have an MVP on the losing team because if you play really good but then you still lose it makes you lose trophies which is annoying. Anyways incredible game just fix those things and maybe add a trio showdown but other than that terrific game. Thanks for taking the time to read this
Almost perfect game!
Hey, I’ve been playing this game since launch week, now I play it with my College friends! I really like how this game combines ideas, modes, and gameplay from games like League of Legends, Fortnite Battle Royale, and Overwatch and Paladins, but does it in a way that doesn't even remotely rip those games off. And the fact that each match in any mode with all the ideas from the games above lasts only five minutes, is the icing on the cake lol. However, my college friends and I came up with a good idea that can make Brawl Stars even better! Similar to the games above, you guys should add a pre-match countdown screen in which players can choose their characters based on their teams needs, or teams can decide what team composition they want to run within 30secs. I know, it’s possible to choose your character based on your teams needs, or for a team to be able to choose a team comp if your play with your friends or with people in your club. But if you want to play with random people, then it’s impossible to do that. Therefor in some games with random people your team will lose a few times simply because of an accidental and random team comp. In other words people who play with random people, can’t know who their teammates are going to pick which can sometimes leave some openings on your team that the other team can exploit. Supercell, we hope you can at least consider our idea for the game!
Take out holding gems to win a game.
Gem grab is cool but, losing games to someone that is just running away from you that you won’t catch before the timer runs out is dumb. Along with the fact that a player can just grab ten gems and win the game by running all the way to their spawn hiding in a bush and standing there for fifteen seconds. The players on his team just have to deal a little damage to you and not let you get to their teammate and they win. Every time I play this game someone on the opposing or even my team does this but, it takes away from feeling like you actually won a game. It feels super cheap doing it and if you lose to it it’s seems very unfair. Please figure something else out and take this out of your game. I shouldn’t be able to grab gems and just stand there, do nothing and win. There’s one character and he turns invisible. INVISIBLE! Literally the dumbest choice of an ability for the game. You already can hide in bushes and not be seen, he can use his ability and be invisible in the open. How is that fair?? You can’t report people for basically throwing your games that you’re in. I’ve literally watched people stand around just shoot every so often so they can’t be disconnected for being inactive. This game literally is so infuriating and it makes it not fun to play. I’ve yet to see anything from the developer to change anything, which is shocking.
- Supercell Oy
- 235 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 Supercell Oy
- In-App Purchases
- 30 Gems $1.99
- 80 Gems $4.99
- 170 Gems $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.