Join millions of players worldwide as you build your village, raise a clan, and compete in epic Clan Wars!
Mustachioed Barbarians, fire wielding Wizards, and other unique troops are waiting for you! Enter the world of Clash!
● Start throwing Triple Strikes with the latest Super Troop addition: Super Bowler!
● New building and troop levels for Town Hall 14!
● Neat Quality of Life changes, including XP from War Donations and the Hero Skin Randomizer!
● Join a Clan of fellow players or start your own and invite friends.
● Fight in Clan Wars as a team against millions of active players across the globe.
● Test your skills in the competitive Clan War Leagues and prove you’re the best.
● Forge alliances, work together with your Clan in Clan Games to earn valuable Magic items.
● Plan your unique battle strategy with countless combinations of Spells, Troops, and Heroes!
● Compete with the best players from around the world and rise to the top of the Leaderboard in Legend League.
● Collect resources and steal loot from other players to upgrade your own Village and turn it into a stronghold.
● Defend against enemy attacks with a multitude of Towers, Cannons, Bombs, Traps, Mortars, and Walls.
● Unlock epic Heroes like the Barbarian King, Archer Queen, Grand Warden, Royal Champion, and Battle Machine.
● Research upgrades in your Laboratory to make your Troops, Spells, and Siege Machines even more powerful.
● Create your own custom PVP experiences through Friendly Challenges, Friendly Wars, and special live events.
● Watch Clanmates attack and defend in real-time as a spectator or check out the video replays.
● Fight against the Goblin King in a single player campaign mode through the realm.
● Learn new tactics and experiment with your army and Clan Castle troops in Practice Mode.
● Journey to the Builder Base and discover new buildings and characters in a mysterious world.
● Turn your Builder Base into an unbeatable fortress and defeat rival players in Versus Battles.
● Collect exclusive Hero Skins and Sceneries to customize your Village.
What are you waiting for, Chief? Join the action today.
A network connection is also required.
Player Reviews: Clash of Clans proudly announces over one million five star reviews on the App Store.
If you have fun playing Clash of Clans, you may also enjoy other Supercell games like Clash Royale, Brawl Stars, Boom Beach, and Hay Day. Make sure to check those out!
Support: Chief, are you having problems? Visit https://help.supercellsupport.com/clash-of-clans/en/index.html or http://supr.cl/ClashForum or contact us in game by going to Settings > Help and Support.
Terms of Service: http://www.supercell.net/terms-of-service/
Parent’s Guide: http://www.supercell.net/parents
Celebrate Clash-o-ween with an extra spooky challenge, the Royal Ghost, and the new Pumpkin Graveyard scenery.
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing game, only one fix
I got this game back in 2014 and have deleted and re-downloaded it as I have time to play it. I’ve always loved it and have enjoyed going through all the new updates, from the introduction of clan wars all the way to the latest super troop update. My favorite part of the game was the community you could find just by going into global chat and talking. You could meet people from all over the world, compare bases, brag about your clans, or just get to know each other. Upgrades and troop training take a long time, so to pass that time I’d just hop on global since you could always find someone to talk to. I just got back on the game after a year long break however and was amazed to see they had REMOVED GLOBAL CHAT. That was literally the biggest reason I played this game as opposed to other knock offs. I really miss it and know that the vast majority of players do as well. I know it saves money and work to have it gone but maybe they should consider having a paid version of the game that includes the global chat or even a subscription bc I would literally pay to have it back again. Other than that failure of a decision the gameplay is great, well balanced and entertaining. Every match feels like I’m playing a match of chess and getting three stars against a town hall above me makes me feel like an absolute legend.
TLDR: Love the game, plz bring back global chat!
Battle Machine AI needs work
The game is fine and i’ve been playing it for years but never really payed much attention to the builder base until recently. I was so excited to finally get the battle machine and use it in my attacks until i started noticing the really bad targeting it has. I tried using funneling strategies to try to get the battle machine to attack where i want it to go, but it will choose to go towards the most useless buildings every time. I try to funnel it to go directly for the builder hall, all other buildings are destroyed, the path is clear, but it decides to go for the army camp way in the other side of the base instead. The most apparent problem it has is that it will target the guard post troops even if they are way out of range. If anything, the regular troops like barbarians and archers should be the ones to target them while the battle machine does the damage, but it’s the other way around. Even if the guard post troops are way inside the base and the builder hall is right in front of the battle machine, it will still go for the troops and die immediately because it’s surrounded by literally every defense, and the attack just goes downhill from there. A similar thing happens with the archer queen since it’s a ranged hero but it’s not as bad as the battle machine. It’s pretty much useless most of the time. If that could just get fixed, attacks would be much more successful.
Great game few things
Good game but it’s really annoying when you upgrade the spell factory or upgrade the barracks that you can’t use a troop till it’s done for me it takes 4 days to upgrade the barracks just to get miners and unless I upgrade a different one to the same level I won’t be able to use my baby dragons and with the spell factory there is only one so every time I upgrade I won’t be able to use spells from that one 2 walls are way to expensive I am a bit rushed th11 but my defenses are still high and my walls are only like 7and8 because they are way to expensive just to add a 1000 hit points but it really does not matter because there is tons of units like edragons that can fly right over them I have also heard level 15 walls cost 5m like come on walls are pretty much useless already no one would spend 5m gold on one wall unless they are at th14 and have maxed everything and have nothing to do I don’t plan on maxing my walls ever until I’m done the game 3 air sweepers also are over priced like there good but way to much to upgrade 4 upgrades in general they take way to long I don’t mind waiting a few days but some of them like the th take way to long to get to th12 even with the gold pass takes like 11 days and I mean the th itself doesn’t actually do anything until 12 when it gets a giga Tesla that also costs way to much to upgrade to
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Supercell Oy
- 357.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2012-2021 Supercell
- In-App Purchases
- Pile of Gems $4.99
- Bag of Gems $9.99
- Sack of Gems $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.