We’ve completely redesigned your Brookshire’s app and brought you Online Ordering via Brookshire’s Curbside!
• Brookshire’s Curbside: Shop in-store products and place an order online. Your personal shopper will do your grocery shopping for you and bring your groceries out to your car.
• Order History: Easily add previously purchased items to your shopping cart.
• Shopping Lists: Access your existing shopping lists or quickly create new lists on the go. Plus, your list is no longer just a list – it’s shoppable!
• View YourPoints balance.
• Recipes: Search, save and share your favorite recipes. Add ingredients to your shopping lists.
• Product Scanner: Scan product barcodes to quickly add items to your shopping list or shopping cart.
• Circulars: View your store’s weekly circular, web saver or the latest issue of Celebrate Cooking.
Bug fixes and enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Hardest Shopping App Ever
I love my local Brookshires. I have Instacart bring items weekly. We wanted to pick things up ourselves this time. A- i do t know my loyalty number, we always just give the cashier our phone number, app won’t accept that. Tried to shop as a guest, app insisted we shop with a registered account. Took three tries to set my store, app kept redirecting me to one further away. I can sit down, use Instacart and have my groceries in 2 hours. Pick up at the store, I was given a time 24 hours later. Brookshires jumped into this game too soon just to sweat out Walmart but not enough knowledge by developers to make this user friendly or a good experience
App need ALOT of work!!
You’d think with the severity of our situation, with the Coronavirus mess, ALL grocery stores would beef up their online ordering systems! C’mon Brookshires!! Y’all need to seriously get with the times, like FAST!!
Searching for items is painfully slow and frustrating... if you search for “bleach” it’ll bring up the few items they have with bleach in them. Also, whether you’re browsing their categories or your search, when you click on an item, it takes you to that items listing. BUT- when you go back to where you left off, you CAN’T! It spits you alllll the way back up at the top of the list! So if you’re shopping a certain section & there’s hundreds of items to browse thru, you’re gonna be there for AWHILE!! I’ve tried and tried getting past this, but always get so frustrated I wind up closing the app altogether and going back to “the big box store”.
Hopefully someone on the Brookshire’s Tech Team actually reads these reviews and fixes these major (minor) problems!!
Needs Serious Improvement
The Brookshire’s app really needs more thought into its development. It is very clunky and completely unintuitive. It is extremely difficult to find and search for items. When searching for ‘eggs’ - raw chicken products are shown; yet when searching for eggs again, all eggs are shown. Results for 1/2 and 1/2 gave me fresh baked sub rolls. A search for hotdogs pulled in pork sausage patties. Even simple things; like clearing the search bar to type in another item, will deactivate the keyboard, so I have to retap the search bar to be able to type. To delete items or change the quantity in the cart requires 3 extra steps. I would love to use Brookshire’s curbside pickup, but it’s nightmare of an App is a huge deterrent and I end up using ‘the other guys’. As stated previously, the app is clunky and unintuitive a real chore to use and figure out.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Brookshire Grocery Company
- 32.9 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2018 Brookshire Grocery Company
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.