The Bryant® Housewise™ thermostat provides you and your family with comfort around the house and around the clock. You’re just a touch away from having ultimate control over the way your heating and cooling system uses energy and gaining real money savings.
Use this mobile app to:
• Adjust your comfort settings
• Answer 10 simple questions with Guided Scheduling to create a schedule which fits your lifestyle
• Manage your home’s comfort and energy usage on the go using the Touch-N-Go® Feature
• View current weather and your 4-day forecast
• Receive and setup system reminders and alerts
• Create an account and register your thermostat
But convenience is only part of the story:
• Smart Features let the thermostat intelligently adapt beyond manual programming for greater efficiency, while still meeting your ideal comfort levels
• Monthly energy reports in your web portal show your system performance allow you to modify your settings to maximize savings
• One-touch customized tips help you save even more
Learn more at Bryant.com
Fixes launch issue with the application
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Buggy - VERY
Just got new AC and thermostat. Have iPhone 6+. Landscape format is very unfriendly and can’t be changed. Setting changes don’t always change after you press Save. Though thermostat is connected to WiFi - the app will say it’s not. Trying to copy a day to other days makes the app spin and it never happens whereas it takes 2 seconds on the thermostat itself. I am not impressed.
The thermostat itself is nice and easy to navigate and the ability to have more than the standard wake away home sleep is nice when you work from home.
New Bryant Owner
This app is mediocre. I have an iPhone 7 and it does work. They layout is in landscape mode only and there is no way to change it. It is displayed just as the thermostat is on the wall with less features than the actual thermostat. It is much slower than the actual thermostat as well. But in the end it is nice and convenient to be able to change the settings from the comfort of my bed and not have to get up. This app will get the job done but do not expect more.
SO SLOW. Bryant: Why can’t you make a decent app?
I’ve been using this for 3 years. This app is PAINFULLY slow - the startup, just changing the temp, it takes 20 seconds for the request to execute. It’s not the backend, if I access via web on my PC, the responsiveness is way better (still could improve). The landscape-only mode is a bad UX. I think for $10K, a college kid could fix your problems Bryant/Eco bee. Please invest a tiny bit of money to get this app to just half-decent.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.