No more digging for coins. This is how parking should be.
Pay, extend, and manage your parking session with Buffalo's official parking app. It’s easy!
PAY ON THE GO
Pay quickly and securely with your smartphone.
- Time's precious, stop wasting it feeding a meter.
- Forget refilling the meter in the rain or braving the cold.
NO PRICE SURPRISES
See when parking rates will change in the future – even when there’s free parking!
- Receive email receipts at the end of your parking session.
- Expenses made easy, manage your parking history through the mobile app.
Get alerts when your parking session is about to end.
- Stop worrying about how much time is left on the meter, we have you covered.
NO NEED TO RUSH
Add time to your parking session directly from your phone.*
- Your plans change, your parking spot shouldn't. Simply extend your parking session via our app.
GET STARTED TODAY
1. Download the Buffalo Roam app.
2. Park where you see Buffalo Roam app signs.
3. Pay for your parking session from your phone.
4. Relax, welcome to parking as it should be.
The Buffalo Roam app is not done yet! We're constantly updating the app based on your feedback.
- Location Services (optional): Used to quickly provide nearby parking zones.
* where applicable
What does the next revolution in parking look like? An all-new, more intuitive app interface that makes parking a breeze.
- Less taps, faster parking. Select a recent zone or nearby zone with ease.
- Deciding how long to park should be simple. Now you can see when parking rates will change in the future. Just swipe the slider or tap a quick time!
Enjoying the Buffalo Roam app? Help us spread the word by telling your friends or by leaving a glowing review!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Parking made easier
I have use the app multiple time and it works. I have never gotten a parking ticket after paying with this app.
Running couple of minutes late, you can simply continue to where you are going and dont have to stop and find change to pay or sometime get behind someone else and wait to use the machine, to type in your license plate, to print the ticket and place it on your dashboard carefully, making sure the winds does not blows your ticket out of place.
The app is secure, as long as you dont share your pin with anyone.
Cant see anything negative on using the app.
Good tool if Buff Parking Police utilize it
First, the parking rules in Buffalo are stupid. Every 3rd spot has a different rule?! "10 hr parking" but you can only park between 9AM and 5PM. But that can't be held against the app. The app is simple, easy to use and works well when the meter maid takes the time so see if your car is being paid for by the app. I've gotten 5, yes FIVE tickets in the first month of using the app. Once, the meter maid put in the wrong country for the plate (Canada vs US), twice I was 'parked illegally' in the 10 hour parking zone that only allows for eight hours of parking, and then twice as the meter maid didn't check the app to see if I was paid thru it. Regardless of the reason, you still have to go to city hall and wait on the 'judge' so it will waste a few hours of your day if the meter maid doesn't check the app. Use at your own risk is how I would label the app!
It’s a tracking device for the meter maids.
I parked in zone 17 (Delaware Ave between north and Allen), I used the app at 8 am (2 hr parking) near Allen, at 950am I moved my vehicle much closer to where I was (north st) and at my expiring time 10am, the app would not allow me to pay again. It stated my allotted time was up. I then put $2 worth of quarters in the meter. When I went to my vehicle at 1142 am to leave the area (18 minutes remaining) I had a parking ticket with a time stamp at 1053am. After several phone calls, including a personal one to Kevin Helfer (unreturned) I was told it is only 2 hr parking at the meters. After explaining that I left my original spot and paid cash at the second spot, they did not care. In my opinion, pay cash and they can’t track your vehicle. Zone 17 is large. Hopefully you can conduct your business in under 2 hours. Absolute joke!!!
Developer Response ,
Please email us at Support@passportinc.com and we will be happy to assist you!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- City of Buffalo
- 51.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Passport. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.