Introducing the all-new Busly app, completely rewritten from the ground up!
Busly lets you view live locations & arrival times for buses & trains across major U.S. cities.
• Get real-time bus & train position updates on a live updating map (which can also show route lines & stops!)
• View up-to-date arrival times for both stops & vehicles
DETAILED BUS/TRAIN INFO
• Get detailed vehicle information including: heading, speed, occupancy, wheelchair accessibility, bikes allowed
• Optimized for near-instant search results to help you quickly find what you're looking for
• View detailed fare/ticketing options for the agencies in your region
LIGHT & DARK THEMES
• Choose between fully supported light & dark themes or automatically switch using the system setting
• First-class accessibility support, including VoiceOver & Dynamic Type
• Atlanta (MARTA)
• Austin (CapMetro)
• Boston (MBTA)
• Cincinnati (Go Metro)
• Cleveland (GCRTA)
• Edmonton (ETS)
• Hartford (CTTransit)
• Los Angeles (LA Metro)
• Nashville (WeGo)
• San Francisco (SF Muni, BART, Caltrain)
• Washington, D.C. (WMATA)
...And many more coming soon!
NO ADS, NO TRACKERS
• Busly is 100% free of ads & trackers and always will be
For questions/comments/support, email firstname.lastname@example.org or navigate in-app to Settings > Support > Contact App Support.
- Support for new Regions will now be added automatically (no more having to download a new app update!)
- Time estimates now specify whether the estimate is for Arrival or Departure
Ratings and Reviews
Best app for SF MUNI (and it’s not close!)
Long time SF resident. There’s no other app that is simultaneously as accurate & simple as Busly. I’ve been loving this app since Busly’s predecessor (SF MUNI) and now it’s even better. Magnificently streamlined GUI and 99% accurate departure times. I trust this app more than Google Maps, which gives decent scheduled times but sometimes lacks real-time data.
Removed it twice
I tried it twice and removed it twice.
It doesn’t have favorites and it’s just too cumbersome to look for the same route number of times a day.
This app has something that is called “Enabled Routes” instead of Favorites which I found it more annoying than useful.
Imagine your city has 90 bus lines but you use only 15 of them. If you selected these 15 routes as Favorites, you can select let’s say only the 3 you are using in the morning and than switch the routes to other 2 ones you use on weekends. But these routes will always be in your Favorite tab.
Busly has Enabled Routes so when you marked 15 lines as that, you will see them all at once. If you are not interested in seeing let’s say 10 of them, you have to remove them from Enabled Routes which puts them back in a pool of all the routes (90) in your city. If you want to see these routes again than you will have to scroll through all the routes to mark them again as enabled.
Imagine if you browser would show you all your favorites at once; that would be very unhelpful, right?
Developer Response ,
I fully agree with you that Favorites are definitely missing from the Busly app as it currently stands. Rest assured, this is a top priority feature for me to implement and I’m working as quickly as I can to get the feature ready for release.
I’d be happy to update you if you’d like once it’s available (just let me know via the in app Support button).
More accurate than google maps!
Such a great way to find my way around Atlanta. Bus times are super accurate and it makes planning my day so much easier!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Alex Perez
- 25.8 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Alex Perez