BuzzFeed has it all: the stories and quizzes trending on social, the news you want now, and the recipes and life tips you didn’t know you needed.
• Never be bored again with the best mix of News, Videos, Quizzes, and Lists
• Watch your favorite BuzzFeed shows like Tasty, Nifty, Goodful, Try Guys, Violet, and Ladylike
• Use the Explore tab to dive into your favorite topics like Food, Celebrity, Animals, DIY, LGBT, and more
• Use the Trending section to see what stories are about to go viral
• One tap to share stories with Email, Messages, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and more
• Share individual images and videos from within stories. Just tap the image for options!
• Bookmark posts you want to come back to and sync them with all your devices
• Get push notifications for trending stories so you’re always in the loop
• Comment on a post or click the reaction button to share your opinion
Subscribe to BuzzFeed+ to get the following!
• Ad-Free. Experience the app without ads.
• Exclusive App Icons. Choose from different colors and styles.
• Customizable Tabs. Select your favorite topics for easy navigation.
• More Coming Soon! New features for you in the coming months.
If you have any trouble with your app please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help!
And don’t forget to check out BuzzFeed.com when you’re on your laptop!
If you'd like to delete your buzzfeed.com account, log in on desktop and go to the user settings menu, then tap Delete My Account. Deleting your account will irreversibly delete your account details. Your posts will be removed from public view (we will keep an internal copy for compliance purposes), and your username will be removed from your comments (but your comments will remain visible, so you should edit/delete them before deleting your account). Deleting your account will not unsubscribe you from any email lists you’ve signed up for (see the emails for unsubscribe instructions) and will not delete your account on other BuzzFeed platforms (please log into your account on that platform).
This app may contain contextually-served ads, which are targeted based on the subject matter of the content, where they are placed, and are not based on user behavior data.
Note: Our properties may also feature Nielsen's proprietary measurement software which may contribute to market research, like Nielsen's TV Ratings. Nielsen's software may collect your choices with regards to it.
User Agreement: https://www.buzzfeed.com/about/useragreement
Minor bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
5 to 2 stars...
Buzzfeed used to get 5 stars from me, but now the articles are completely biased, swayed 100% towards literalistic views, and trashy. If you’re not a liberal, buzzfeed completely makes fun of you & your beliefs, but then claims you are close-minded and ignorant (pot calling the kettle black much???) They also do WHATEVER they can do to bash our President, & they appear to be uncouth & tasteless. Obama on paper was a terrible president, yet Buzzfeed wants to praise him & act like he’s God? It makes no sense; it’s all brainwashing. I wish articles that these people from buzzfeed write about the President & about politics was actually FACT BASED WITH SOURCES. The articles are just bitter. Also, the obsession with the Kardashians has to go... there are MUCH more important things going on in this world... hopefully buzzfeed cleans up their act or I won’t keep the app much longer.
Ads are Killing the Experience
I love Buzzfeed’s content. There is something for everyone. Every time I go on, I can find something interesting. However, the ads are killing the experience, especially on the app. I get it; Buzzfeed needs to bring in revenue. Ads do that. But recently I have noticed more ads than ever. This would normally be annoying but expected and easy to ignore, except that they are getting in the way. Ads pop open and close, thus adjusting the screen display. I have to scroll up or down, often repeatedly, in order to get back to where I was in an article. Sometimes if I accidentally touch an ad as I am scrolling through an article, I am automatically redirected away from Buzzfeed (thankfully this doesn’t happen as much as it used to). Most recently, and most annoyingly, I have found that article related pictures in the app will not load after the first ad. I have tried reloading articles, reloading the app, and even rebooting my phone. It is simply a glitch of some kind. There has to be a better way to generate revenue without ruining the experience for users.
Everything is great, but...
listen, i love buzzfeed. some articles are stupid but fun, and sometimes i get news from them (not to mention quizzes!), but lately i (and clearly some other users) have been experiencing a “glitch” where when you open an article four or five new pages open up. it goes from instagram to another page that doesn’t load and back to instagram, resulting in me not being able to get back to the article i wanted to read in the first place. it’s gotten infuriating. when i first noticed this was happening i closed out the app to reboot, and everything was fine. that was a while ago, now it’s still happening and not even rebooting will fix it. i have to wait days to read that original article, and sometimes i can’t even find it so it’s become a lost cause. on one hand i’m happy i’m not experiencing this alone, but on the other i think everyone is miserable. once this gets fixed, buzzfeed will be 5 stars.
- 59.5 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Copyright 2020 BuzzFeed, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- BuzzFeed+ $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.