C64 Sprite Creator is a very powerful and easy to use Commodore 64 pixel art app. Create awesome high resolution or multicolor sprites. Export as code to import into your project or as images to share. This app has been designed to be a simple and powerful tool for creating pixel art that doesn’t require you to learn an extensive interface with confusing tools.
- Editable layers that you can use to create a single sprite with an overlay or use as animation frames
- Layer alpha sliders to make it easier to get that animation just right
- Tap preview window to quickly see animation play out
- Easy to use show/hide buttons for layers
- Save/Load right in the app and export using all your favorite sharing options
-Default C64 color palette
-Create a new project with sprites that are 1×1, 1×2, 2×1, 2×2, 3×1, 3×2, 1×3, and 3×1
- Export as code formats Decimal, Assembly Source (ACME), Assembly Source (Kick), cc65, Spritepad 1.8.1, Spritepad 2.0, and Binary
- Export and scale your pixel art up to 10x
- Export as png, gif, or jpg
- Export animated gifs
Fixed some issues with Exporting.
As always thanks for downloading C64 Sprite Creator. If you have any issues please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It is really good!
I'm not an artist but this is so fun to use - it is nice to be able to see the numbers that make up your art!
It works very well! The only issue is there’s limited color you can use for the art and limited color options, you can use 3 colors, but only three.... it would be great if you could add more for that, but I know it’s difficult to code apps
I think it should be priced lower however due to limited functions, maybe $2.99?
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.