Well done Amigo, you found us! Welcome to the perks of Cafe Rio loyalty.
Earn free meals, special offers, and the bragging rights that go along with being a Cafe Rio fan!
In addition to earning points for free meals, the Cafe Rio app gives you fast and easy access to our mobile ordering, special offers, location information and more.
• Earn 1 point for every $1 you spend. Reach 100 points and unlock $10 toward a free meal.
• Refer a friend and receive 20 points!
• Enable push notifications to receive offers that could earn you free food faster, hear about sneak peek events, and stay connected to new things happening at Cafe Rio.
• Rewards: Sign up for our rewards program and get free stuff! Track your rewards and see how close you are to getting your “Free Meal.” Your points are useable with online ordering. Earn points and redeem rewards without having to scan at the register. Simply complete your entire purchase online and pick up at the restaurant.
• Menu: Check out our entire menu complete with pictures and product information. Enjoy speedy, one-click reorder! When you place your order through the app, simply mark your meal as a favorite. Then, when you come back to place another order, just click on your favorite to order it again.
• Location Finder: Easily find Cafe Rio locations with turn-by-turn directions or call us with “one touch” dialing.
• Exclusive Offers: Enjoy special offers only available through our mobile app. Make sure to enable push notifications.
Security update and bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fast-casual perfection! Subpar app :(
Cafe Rio has really been wooing us with the app’s promotional offers like 3x and 2x point days in recent years for what I consider, fantastic food for the price (it’s not organic though). These specials add up and you get those free $10 credits fairly quickly for the free meals, and that gamification totally got us to try most of their meals. My literal only complaint however is how buggy this app is for ordering. If the order is large (multiple meals) or god forbid, you get a phone call or have to leave the app momentarily to check your map or bank account, this app completely resets causing you to have to reorder everyone’s meals from scratch. It’s been like this for some time and I really hope the general reliability, and the ability to “hold” your order in place are addressed. All-in-all I’d give CF an A+ for their excellent customer service (at least here in North Idaho/Eastern WA) and they’ve come a long way with the accuracy of their completion times. There were a few occasions early last year where the meals took an additional 15-20 min past their pick-up times until they were ready. I’d definitely encourage anyone to try them out, and app devs, PLEASE REFINE THIS APP! Hasta Luego 🇲🇽
Usually I don’t do this but....
I have frequented this particular store more often during the work week. All my experiences have been sub par in comparison to the other locations I visit. During the week the menu is limited in that they only sell salmon on certain days (wtheck) I was so excited to have this location near my office but this is truly disappointing for the pescatarian. Also, I made my order online and as one would think it would be ready by the time you show up (5 minutes later than promised) only to find they haven’t even started your order and they have a bogged down pick-up line of angry fellow online orderers and a woman who couldn’t verify an order to save her life!!! Super frustrating when you have a limited time for lunch. I’m not sure why I keep trying to eat here. So on a day like today, when my regular store is just not “on the way” to my destination and I’m starved to the point where I could probably eat my hand...why not give this store another try. What a mistake that was. Chips were stale, cheese dip had a funny taste, salsa was old, black beans were crunchy at best (as well as the rice) and the horchata machine was so low the all that would suspense was spices ugh it will be a long time before I go here and next time you bet I’ll travel the 20 miles out of the way to the location I frequent or just go somewhere else.
Rude sever from one girl
I have been going in at least once a week now for the last three or four months. And my last two visits have been so disappointing but The girl employee that works the counter putting together your order first of all cut me off when I was telling her what I wanted to order. Then she made my order wrong. And when the manager at the end of the counter informed her she needed to redo it, right in front of me and everybody rolled her eyes and swore. I informed the manager after that visit and he acknowledged that he knows that she’s rude and that he will take care of it. So the next week when I went in there she was. And it wasn’t that she was having a bad day that day she was having a bad day the second time. That same day I was in there my boss was in there about six customers behind me, and we were talking about how terrible and rude she was right in front of us. At work a couple of days later. It’s obvious that she doesn’t want to be there that she’s agitated with the guests. It’s to a point where if she’s working the counter I do not want her waiting on me.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.