Here it is Costavidans – the official Costa Vida app! Earn points with every purchase when you order your favorite handmade burritos, salads, tacos, beverages, and more from your iOS devices. Receive 1 reward point for each $1 you spend. When you reach 50 points, you’ll unlock a $4 reward that you can use on your next purchase or wait for that special occasion.
The Costa Vida app has many more Costavidan benefits including:
- Costavidian special new and offers
- Bonus points for friend referrals
- Costa Cards for easy gift giving
- Geo-location store locator
- Online Ordering (at select locations)
- Streamlined, easy to use interface
- And much, much more!
Download finished? You’re ready to go! The coast is calling and you’re minutes away from earning points toward your favorite, fresh Mexican-inspired food!
The Costa Vida Fresh Mexican Grill® application supports store locator and online ordering features through the use of user-enabled location services. Continued use of GPS can reduce device battery life.
Performance Improvements and Bug Fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Great idea, but glitchy
Many times I lose out on earning points because the app pops up with an error and when you go to Need Help it says I need an email. My profile is completely up to date, I’ve deleted and reinstalled, logged out and logged in but it’s still not accepting the receipt or says I have no email. It’s still our favorite go to, and the app really is a great idea, but needs to be updated or fixed.
Where did the “special instructions” field go?
1) always get my food to go, so I like the lettuce & pico on the side so my burrito does not get soggy on the way home. With the “special instructions” or whatever it used to be called, I could tell them to put them in a separate cup, same thing for sour cream.
2) please allow us to use our rewards when ordering from the app!! Seems kind of strange (actually bordering on ludicrous) that you can’t use the rewards from the app that is tracking them!!! 😧😳
3) Costa Vida is my favorite restaurant bar none, & I generally eat there multiple times per week, & I was doing it more often when the app allowed me to give special instructions, now I can no longer order ahead because it I do, my burrito is soggy & the sour cream is hot & has run completely off of the burrito!!
PLEASE BRING BACK THE SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS OPTION!!!
One of the managers I spoke to at the restaurant said he had been told it would be put back in the app, but it has been MONTHS & NOTHING has happened!!!
Finally, Costa Vida (the restaurant) gets 5+ stars, but removing the special instructions option knocked the app down to where I now only use it to track my rewards... how difficult can it be to add some bounds checking to the app? Can’t imagine why you might want to do anything but capture the text & transfer it to the order screen or printout... did someone actually hack you via that field??
Terrible customer service
I arrived at the store when app said the order would be ready. The order was not even started. The employee did not apologize and took about 20 minutes to get my order ready. She failed to get the jalapeños on my tacos and my wife and son’s burritos were not smothered and we were given two chicken burritos instead of one chicken and one sweet pork. I regret paying the 15% tip up front on the app. I relayed all of this on a survey that Costa Vida solicits on their receipt. When the online survey asked if I would like to hear from a Costa Vida team member I said yes and supplied my phone number. I did miss a call from out of the area but there was no message left. As far as I know they didn’t call. If they did, they didn’t care enough to leave a message. I guess Costa Vida does not care about this ex-Customer. That’s ok. Chipotle is almost as close to my house.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.