Discover the diet app that takes care of what the other apps don’t. MyNetDiary - sleek, smart, simple. It's the most personal weight-loss, diet, and nutrition assistant.
In the latest updates: Meal Plans and personalized diets - Keto, Low-Carb, Mediterranean, Vegan, and Vegetarian.
Rated #1 by the American Journal of Preventive Medicine. The best all-around healthy lifestyle app.The New York Times calls it, “simpler… quicker… also, it looks nicer,” [compared to similar apps].
Love this app! The best out of many food tracking apps that I have tried over the years. Love that it is free! The breakdown of the meal and daily nutrition is very informative. Try it you will love it!
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS APP
Best app for tracking food, exercise! Consistently losing weight! I love how it shows you if you’re on target for your goal. Great layout, great look, easy to use!!! I highly recommend this app if you’re looking to be a healthier you!!!
Fast, intuitive, user friendly
I have tried other calorie tracking programs over the years and this app is by far the best I’ve come across. I highly recommend it. The free version is very good and I am now enjoying the extra functions through a paid subscription.
• Active members lose an average 1.4 lbs. each week
• Over 10 million members, masses who switched from other apps
WHAT USERS REALLY LOVE
• Streamlined design, simpler and faster to use
• Lightning-fast food logging
• Foods mega-database validated and updated daily, with restaurants, grocery stores, special diets, and ethnic foods
• Built-in barcode scanner
• AR Grocery Check tool for wiser, healthier shopping
• Track up to 50 nutrients, more than any other app
• 200+ easy, full-flavored Premium Recipes by RDs, like keto, low-carb, low-cal, low-sugar, etc.
• Cool water tracker
• Customizable dashboard for what’s important to you
KETO AND LOW-CARB DIETS
Built-in keto and low-carb diet plans–more comprehensive than ever for dieters with all the famous, at-your-fingertips features MyNetDiary users love
• Monitor net carbs, total carbs, and sugar alcohols
• 100s of easy and delicious keto and low-carb recipes. Automatically
import any recipe from the web, with full nutrition calculation
• Keto and low-carb diet guides
• Keto and macro calculator and planner
• Ketone tracking
• Personalized feedback and advice from a virtual coach, to stay on
• Keto and low-carb article libraries
• Special charts and reports to analyze your foods and macros
• Extensive exercises database
• Built-in GPS tracker for running and walking
• Links with Fitbit, Withings, and Garmin
• Autopilot keeps you out of a weight loss plateau
• Suggests diet tweaks to reach your goal faster
• Modern Watch App, with great complications
• Share meals and recipes with iMessage app
• Have Siri log calories, meals, and water
• Apply Dark Mode and Sign-In with Apple ID
The app can automatically import or export data from iOS Health; syncs steps, workouts, foods, nutrients, weight, water, heart rate, and more.
PRO APP FEATURES
• Weekly diet analysis
• Up to 50 nutrients tracked
• Recipe editor
• Plan macros
• Full set of charts
• Carb tracking
REGISTERED DIETITIAN BLOG, LIBRARY, AND COMMUNITY
• Read about the latest diet science from our RD team
• Learn safe, successful dieting techniques
The subscription period will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period. To turn this function off, in your iTunes account, turn off auto-renew. Renewal payments will differ depending on subscription and pricing at the time of renewal. Your iTunes account will be charged when the purchase is confirmed.
* We refreshed several visual design elements in the app.
* As always - there are many other improvements in all areas of the app.
Happy tracking, stay healthy!
Thank you for updating the app.
Always yours, The MyNetDiary Team
P.S. Love the app? Rate us! We read every review.
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve been using this app for about 4-5 years. They have continually updated it and brought fresh helpful ways to customize the input and tracking of food, water, activity, nutrients, measurements, etc. I personally like that there are various pre-synced food, and that you can build foods that you eat all the time into menus, for easy input. The connection to iPhone health app and wrist worn activity trackers is also helpful. But the customization features are the best. If you don’t care about how many grams of fat you eat no biggie, but if you have a liver issue and need to track that you can. Same with diet that cycle on n off of calories or people like me who have wicked about of allergies so my foods I can eat are limited, but I can double check that I’m getting proper nutrition because it tracks vitamins and minerals “behind the scenes”. If you wanna drop 5 pounds just set a goal and it’ll help you see the calorie or activity changes needed. I don’t use this app every day, I use it intermittently to check on my diet or motivate a change. I found this app long after I lost all the weight gained from having babies. But it helps in so many ways. I am a health, nutrition and fitness teacher, and after much research I found this app to be the most flexible and useful. After about 2 years I finally bought the premium upgrade, totally worth it. Do that early. I never use the “on line” version that syncs w this app. I find the iPhone app to be enough for me.
Easy to use and effective
I've used this food diary on and off for years. It is easy to use and gets easier as time goes on. The bar scanner is super convenient and I have only discovered two or three food items the scanner did not recognize. You pair this app with an inexpensive digital food scale and you will be able to count calories like a boss! Follow a good eating plan and measure everything and you will get results. I would advise that you set yourself up as a sedentary user no matter what level of activity you do. I am up and moving all the time and was racing bicycles a few years ago. The activity setting will give you a basic metabolic level which is the calorie count you need just to maintain your present weight. The sedentary category will give you the lowest "upper" calorie restriction. That's where you want to start and then limit calories below that. It will work! Last April I was at 184. Now it's September and I am at 165! This app has been a tremendous teacher and watchdog for me. It reminds me to be careful about what I shove in my mouth and shows me the cost of the mindless grazing I used to do. We live in amazing times and this app, while not perfect, has enriched my life and helped me healthy and happy. Get this. Don't cheat! Weigh everything and be patient. Move as much as you can. Don't forget that simple walking is a great thing. Good luck!
Best tracker I’ve found to date
I’ve used a number of the diet trackers available on iOS over the years, and there’s always been something or other I’ve hated about them. I’ve used this one for a month now, and after the first few days, I’ve become very comfortable using it. The database is more reliable than MyFitnessPal’s, and the interface more attractive. The PRO version (one time payment) allows you to view net carbs, and is easily modified to accommodate most diet types.
What I don’t like: As far as the UI goes, only two things bug me. One is the shortcut names that the app eventually brings up for foods you eat frequently—these names aren’t editable, and often aren’t logical or obvious. I’d prefer to be able to choose my own. The other issue is that nutrients tracked can’t be rearranged. On any given device, only so many columns are shown, and I would like to shift the column order so the things more important to my tracking are always in view.
The other reason for taking away one star from an otherwise excellent app: The price tag for Premium is about twice what I feel is reasonable. I’m not against developers getting paid for their work (my entire working career was in tech, as was my spouse’s), and I had no issue paying the flat rate to get the PRO app. I’d like some of the features, but if I paid the Premium price for every app I’d like to subscribe to, I’d quickly be broke. Perhaps an additional paid level with fewer benefits might attract more users?
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review!
The shortcut names are actually selected by you - whatever you type during food search, so if you prefer longer names you can type longer names while searching. Already saved shortcut names can be cleared via Manage My Foods screen - tap on the food you need and select "Clear Search History".
We hope this helps!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- MyNetDiary Inc.
- 293.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2022, MyNetDiary Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- MyNetDiary Premium $8.99
- MyNetDiary Premium $59.99
- MyNetDiary Premium $39.99
- MyNetDiary Premium $29.99
- MyNetDiary Premium $59.99
- MyNetDiary Premium $69.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.