Whether you’re brand new to Ketogenic and low-carb diets and just getting started…
...Or you’re a seasoned Keto pro who’s tired of using generic diet apps and calorie counters that don’t fit the way that you eat…
....we’re excited to welcome you to the Carb Manager® family!
Carb Manager is so much more than just a carb & macros tracker. It’s a movement. A community. A lifestyle.
Our food tracker is the most advanced in the industry, making it easy to log each meal in seconds. You can even log meals by taking a picture of what you ate, with our state of the art image recognition technology.
You’ll have no trouble staying in ketosis with our macro calculator, which automatically tracks your carbs, fat, and protein, with “over-limit” alerts.
But even more than a carb calculator, Carb Manager® is your one-stop destination for living a healthy low carb high fat diet (LCHF) lifestyle. We've bundled low carb diet articles, forums, recipes, a meal planner, intermittent fasting tracker, premium e-book, a community with weekly challenges to help members lose weight together, and much more.
Carb Manager is truly THE all-in-one Keto diet app built specifically for the low carb lifestyle.
• Easy to use food diary
• Keto calculator: Track net carbs, macros, and more
• Macronutrient calculator: Track carbs, fats, & protein.
• Calorie counter: Use our calorie tracker to set a calorie goal based on your weight loss goals.
• Food diary: Search 1M+ foods with macros and carb counts, including net carbs and sugar alcohols
• Water tracker: stay hydrated!
• Exercise tracker: log exercises and workouts, including cardio and weight training
• Weight tracker: measure and chart weight loss and BMI
• Nutrition details: Total carbs, net carbs, fat, calories, protein, glycemic load, & more
• Integrates with the Health app to read activity, steps, body weight, and blood glucose, and write nutrition data
GET MOTIVATED & EDUCATED
• Connect with friends to share progress
• Join our community
• Learn about Keto: Exclusive articles on Keto topics. Learn about the Keto flu, drinking alcohol on Keto, intermittent fasting, OMAD, “lazy keto”, and stay up to date on the latest news and research.
"WOW" — EXTRA FEATURES!*
• Automagic food logging: Snap a pic of your food to log it
• Fasting app: If you’re exploring intermittent fasting or OMAD, our fasting tracker makes it easy!
• Sleep tracker: import device sleep data
• Voice logging: say it to log it
• Premium recipes
• See which foods contribute the most to your daily carb count
* Requires Premium for unlimited access
TAKE IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL WITH PREMIUM
For the ultimate carb management and Keto lifestyle solution, check out Carb Manager® Premium!
• Keto Recipes all access pass
• Personalized Keto meal planner
• Unlimited voice logging and natural language input
• Diabetes tracker: Track blood glucose (blood sugar), ketones, and insulin for each meal. Diabetic carb counter included!
• Carb cycling features
• Recipe imports
• Advanced reports: streaks, meals analysis, correlations, benchmarks, projections, and macros analysis
• KetoGenius Diet Plan
• Comprehensive health tracker: Chart and set goals for 30+ nutrients and health metrics
• Connect fitness devices to track steps and activity.
Carb Manager® Premium Details:
- Subscription length: 1 year/$39.99 USD, 3 months/$16.49, or 1 month/$8.49.
- Payment is charged to your iTunes Account at purchase confirmation
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Your account is charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal turned off by going to Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period
Terms of service: https://www.carbmanager.com/terms
Whether you’re Keto, low carb (LCHF), Whole30, counting macros, or anything else, Carb Manager® will help you take control of your diet and kick those carbs to the curb. Now is the perfect time to start fresh and join the low carb revolution.
This update includes:
* Bug fixes
* Improved speed and stability
* And lots of little tweaks and improvements based on feedback from our customers!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Where is support?
I looked for a way to ask support in the app but couldn’t find a place to do so. I’ve been a member for quite a while now. It’s by far the best carb tracking app that I’ve found and I’ve tried 5 or 6 of them. I keep coming back here. I pay for premium even. However I’m really frustrated. I’m having a hard time entering recipes. After I get all the info typed in there is many times no “save” option. I have to click the upper right corner to get out of the screen and so lose everything I’m trying to save. I try to refresh the screen, I poke around at the top of the screen (where it’s just white space), I clear out the food search history - nothing. It’s hard enough for me to be faithful in tracking and with things like this happening quite often I’d rather just quit. This needs to be fixed. I’ve invested enough time and money with this app that I don’t want to throw in the towel, but this is annoying!! The other annoyance is if I make a typo I can’t correct it or add a word in the middle of a line without completely starting over. The cursor automatically takes me to the end of the sentence. E.g if I want “ground cinnamon” and I forget to type ground or if I type grnd I can’t just jump in to correct it, I have to erase the entire line and start over. SO annoying. Each extra keystroke takes time that I don’t want to devote to tracking. I need it to be easy! I love the scan feature. I wish all ingredients could be scanned.
Can you help?
Live it But One Big Fix Needed PLEASE 🙏🏼
I’ve really loved using this app to track my macro nutrients over the summer. It allows one to do a lot more without paying for premium than any other app I’ve seen on the market, and I’m very grateful for that. The app is essentially free to use, as the “premium” features just seem to be recipes and some super in depth nutrient tracking that I don’t personally need too much.
However, my only gripe with the app that would seem like an easy fix would be the fact that your macro nutrient allowance does not balance in conjunction with your activity and subsequent loss of calories. For example, if I am allowed 100 grams of protein per day along with my other nutrients, and I eat all 100 grams at some point in the day, and end up at a calorie count of 2000, then burn 6-700 calories or more during a hard workout, shouldn’t there be an option showing that I have more slotted macronutrients. The number of calories that you can consume goes up because the calories you burned with your activity affects the calorie count on the app, but doesn’t affect your allowed macro nutrients. It’s so weird to me because it’s like the app is telling you that you need to eat more calories, but says you can’t have any more protein carbs or fats for the day. So what are you supposed to eat?
That’s all. Thanks. :)
Developer Response ,
Hello from Carb Manager support and thank you for your review! We're excited to hear that you're loving the app. We do have a setting for deducting macros and/or calories when you exercise that we're happy to point out. You can find both options under "Settings" towards the bottom of the screen. However, if you need further assistance, please select "Need Help?" in-app and reference the username "nitamalcua" and we'll be happy to assist. Looking forward to hearing from you!
Great tool for a Keto Diet!
I love this because you can track all of your macros quickly and easily. I love the ability to scan UPC codes to enter a new product. I love how you can enter recipes by entering a url. There are tons of recipes and you can edit recipes to suit your needs. There are meal plans included in the premium version but none of them suit my needs. They should be labeled differently than meal plan 1 etc so we do not have to look through each one. You can customize a meal plan which is great but it did not work for me. I entered “no seafood “ and it gave me only 1 choice for lunch which was an Asian salmon salad.
Things I would change: on the water tracking, you can change your water goal for the day, but you cannot change the 8oz increments. I would like to be able to change it to 20oz or just be able to type in the amounts. You can copy foods from day to day but it is time consuming. I would like it if there was the option to check off items with a check box and add them all at once to another day. Also it would be nice to check off items on a previous day and have it saved as a meal. You can save items as a meal but you have to enter items individually, then save it as a meal.
I think this app is invaluable and I recommend it to all of my Keto and Low Carb friends!
- Wombat Apps LLC
- 40.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Wombat Apps LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Carb Manager Premium (One Year) $39.99
- Carb Manager Premium: 1 Year $39.99
- Carb Manager Premium: 3 Months $16.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.