Whether you’re brand new to Ketogenic and low-carb diets and just getting started…
...Or you’re a seasoned Keto pro who’s tired of using generic diet apps and calorie counters that don’t fit the way that you eat…
....we’re excited to welcome you to the Carb Manager® family!
Carb Manager is so much more than just a carb & macros tracker. It’s a movement. A community. A lifestyle.
Our food tracker is the most advanced in the industry, making it easy to log each meal in seconds. You can even log meals by taking a picture of what you ate, with our state of the art image recognition technology.
You’ll have no trouble staying in ketosis with our macro calculator, which automatically tracks your carbs, fat, and protein, with “over-limit” alerts.
But even more than a carb calculator, Carb Manager is your one-stop destination for living a healthy low-carb high-fat diet (LCHF) lifestyle. We've bundled low-carb diet articles, forums, recipes, a meal planner,a Keto video crash course, a community with weekly challenges to help members lose weight together, and much more.
Carb Manager is truly THE all-in-one Keto diet app built specifically for the low carb lifestyle.
• Easy to use food diary
• Keto calculator: Track net carbs, macros, and more
• Macronutrient calculator: Track carbs, fats, & protein.
• Calorie counter: Use our calorie tracker to set a calorie goal based on your weight loss goals.
• Food diary: Search 1M+ foods with macros and carb counts, including net carbs and sugar alcohols
• Water tracker: stay hydrated!
• Exercise tracker: log exercises and workouts, including cardio and weight training
• Weight tracker: measure and chart weight loss and BMI
• Nutrition details: Total carbs, net carbs, fat, calories, protein, glycemic load, & more
• Integrates with the Health app to read activity, steps, body weight, and blood glucose, and write nutrition data
GET MOTIVATED & EDUCATED
• Connect with friends to share progress
• Join our community
• Learn about Keto: Exclusive articles and videos on Keto topics.
"WOW" — EXTRA FEATURES!*
• Automagic food logging: Snap a pic of your food to log it
• Fasting app: If you’re exploring intermittent fasting or OMAD, our fasting tracker makes it easy!
• Sleep tracker: import device sleep data
• Voice logging: say it to log it
• Premium recipes
• See which foods contribute the most to your daily carb count
* Requires Premium for unlimited access
TAKE IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL WITH PREMIUM
For the ultimate carb management and Keto lifestyle solution, check out Carb Manager® Premium!
• Keto Recipes all access pass
• Personalized Keto meal planner
• Unlimited voice logging and natural language input
• Diabetes tracker: Track blood glucose (blood sugar), ketones, and insulin for each meal. Diabetic carb counter included!
• Carb cycling features
• Recipe imports
• Advanced reports: streaks, meals analysis, correlations, benchmarks, projections, and macros analysis
• Keto diet video crash course
• Comprehensive health tracker: Chart and set goals for 30+ nutrients and health metrics
• Connect fitness devices to track steps and activity.
• Weight loss prediction engine
Carb Manager® Premium Details:
- Subscription length: 1 year/$39.99 USD, 3 months/$16.49, or 1 month/$8.49.
- Payment is charged to your iTunes Account at purchase confirmation
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Your account is charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal turned off by going to Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period
Terms of service: https://www.carbmanager.com/terms
Meet the all-new Carb Manager®, reimagined from the ground up to help you crush your health and fitness goals and live your best life.
Whether you’re Keto, low-carb (LCHF), Whole30, counting macros, or anything else, Carb Manager will help you take control of your diet and kick those carbs to the curb.
With a faster, more intuitive interface, and new features designed to support your low-carb lifestyle, there’s never been a better time to start fresh and join the low carb & Keto revolution.
This update includes:
* A brand new look and feel
* New features like Carb Manager’s Keto Academy, free daily recipes, “Challenge” achievement medals, diet composition visualizer, new Premium content, a new Macros Calculator, and much more.
* Bug fixes
* Improved speed and stability
* And lots of other little tweaks and improvements based on feedback from our customers!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Where is support?
I looked for a way to ask support in the app but couldn’t find a place to do so. I’ve been a member for quite a while now. It’s by far the best carb tracking app that I’ve found and I’ve tried 5 or 6 of them. I keep coming back here. I pay for premium even. However I’m really frustrated. I’m having a hard time entering recipes. After I get all the info typed in there is many times no “save” option. I have to click the upper right corner to get out of the screen and so lose everything I’m trying to save. I try to refresh the screen, I poke around at the top of the screen (where it’s just white space), I clear out the food search history - nothing. It’s hard enough for me to be faithful in tracking and with things like this happening quite often I’d rather just quit. This needs to be fixed. I’ve invested enough time and money with this app that I don’t want to throw in the towel, but this is annoying!! The other annoyance is if I make a typo I can’t correct it or add a word in the middle of a line without completely starting over. The cursor automatically takes me to the end of the sentence. E.g if I want “ground cinnamon” and I forget to type ground or if I type grnd I can’t just jump in to correct it, I have to erase the entire line and start over. SO annoying. Each extra keystroke takes time that I don’t want to devote to tracking. I need it to be easy! I love the scan feature. I wish all ingredients could be scanned.
Can you help?
Developer Response ,
Hi there, thanks for contacting us and for using Carb Manager! Our friendly support team would be delighted to assist you with your questions. To contact the team, please go to Settings > Contact Support, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We're here to help!
An amazing tool
I have had a great experience using this app. It’s easy to use, and is on my cell phone — so, I can update or edit my food intake and track my protein, carb, fat, and calorie intake through out the day. It has been easy to find and match the foods that I eat which makes it easy to be accurate and personalized about my exact food intake. It’s also very user friendly vehicle so it allows me to easily see if a particular food that I may be consider for consumption will fit into the limits/goals — that I’ve intentionally chosen for myself since it has a display panel that shows the maximum amount of calories, proteins, carbs, and fats that I’ve decided to consume daily. I am currently using this as a weight loss tool because, I unfortunately had put on 30lbs during the current Covid worldwide pandemic. I’m excited to say that I’ve already lost 7lbs is just 10 days. I have lost this weight without starving myself at all. I can also track my activities, exercising, and water intake too. I can’t wait to continue — and I plan to loose all my covid weight gain. I plan to use this app even after I reach my goal weight — because, my body thrives on a moderate calorie, low carb, high protein diet that incorporates good fats. I love how the program has notations about keto friendly foods. I also hope to eventually use the many great recipes that are linked to this site. Hip hip hooray to the help that this app offers with regard to healthy eating. Thank you!
Live it But One Big Fix Needed PLEASE 🙏🏼
I’ve really loved using this app to track my macro nutrients over the summer. It allows one to do a lot more without paying for premium than any other app I’ve seen on the market, and I’m very grateful for that. The app is essentially free to use, as the “premium” features just seem to be recipes and some super in depth nutrient tracking that I don’t personally need too much.
However, my only gripe with the app that would seem like an easy fix would be the fact that your macro nutrient allowance does not balance in conjunction with your activity and subsequent loss of calories. For example, if I am allowed 100 grams of protein per day along with my other nutrients, and I eat all 100 grams at some point in the day, and end up at a calorie count of 2000, then burn 6-700 calories or more during a hard workout, shouldn’t there be an option showing that I have more slotted macronutrients. The number of calories that you can consume goes up because the calories you burned with your activity affects the calorie count on the app, but doesn’t affect your allowed macro nutrients. It’s so weird to me because it’s like the app is telling you that you need to eat more calories, but says you can’t have any more protein carbs or fats for the day. So what are you supposed to eat?
That’s all. Thanks. :)
Developer Response ,
Hello from Carb Manager support and thank you for your review! We're excited to hear that you're loving the app. We do have a setting for deducting macros and/or calories when you exercise that we're happy to point out. You can find both options under "Settings" towards the bottom of the screen. However, if you need further assistance, please select "Need Help?" in-app and reference the username "nitamalcua" and we'll be happy to assist. Looking forward to hearing from you!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Wombat Apps LLC
- 40.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Wombat Apps LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Carb Manager Premium: 1 Month $8.49
- Carb Manager Premium: 3 Months $16.49
- Carb Manager Premium: 1 Year $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.