CarryMap is the app provided to view and work with mobile maps on smartphones and tablets. Access your maps everywhere you go, all app features are available even offline. With the app you can use maps prepared in ArcGIS or download free maps covering various territories from our gallery. The maps provided in the gallery were created based on OpenStreetMap data.
• Work in the app without authorization, payments and in-app purchases.
• Add and edit point, line, and polygon features on your map in the field.
• Search and identify features offline.
• Share data in GPKG/GPX/KML/KMZ/SHP formats.
• Measure distances and areas.
• Create points on-the-fly using your device camera.
• Create polygons using your GPS tracks.
• Add graphic marks to your map.
• Add attachments to features.
• Use external GPS/GLONASS receivers, including Bad Elf, to find your current location.
• Save selected map areas as bookmarks for quicker access.
• Print selected map areas.
• Use map features as destination points.
Specialists from electrical energy industry, agriculture, geology and geodesy, housing and utility, water and land resources management, ecology and incident management, urban management, and other areas worldwide successfully use CarryMap app for working with maps and solving their everyday job tasks.
CarryMap app is provided for work with maps of specific mobile format CMF2. To export your ArcGIS maps to this format, you will need CarryMap Builder – an extension to ArcGIS Desktop. Visit https://builder.carrymap.com/ to learn more about CarryMap Builder.
To learn more about CarryMap application, visit https://carrymap.com.
Your questions or comments are welcome at email@example.com.
Subscribe to our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/carrymap/.
Fixed error with displaying maps and fonts
Ratings and Reviews
Great app for field reference.
Great app by a great developer. I use this app for the BLM New Mexico Hunting Map system that I created. Data East is very responsive to suggestions and support questions.
Latest version broke search
We've been using CarryMap for over 5 years, but the latest version messed a lot up. The search no longer works and you can't use advanced display expressions to show more information on the features. We'll probably develop our own solution since it looks like we can't depend on CarryMap anymore. Why do great things always get over developed? It used to be such a simple, nice offline viewer.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- DataEast LLC
- 197.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
English, German, Russian
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2016 Data East LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.