Collect field data offline, add and edit point, line, and polygon features on your mobile map, share your data with peers.
CarryMap is the app provided to view and work with mobile maps on smartphones and tablets.
Access your maps everywhere you go, all app features are available even offline. CarryMap provides seamless field work without authorization, payments and in-app purchases. With the app you can use maps prepared in ArcGIS or download free maps covering various territories from our catalog. The maps provided in the catalog were created based on OpenStreetMap data.
1. Work in the app without authorization, payments and in-app purchases.
2. Add your own maps or download free maps from our catalog.
3. Create and edit point, line, and polygon features on map.
4. Add media attachments (photo, video and documents) to features.
5. Search and identify features offline.
6. Measure distances and areas.
7. Create points on-the-fly using your device camera.
8. Record your GPS tracks and create polygons based on them
9. Add graphic marks in the form of text, arrows or free hand graphic to the mobile map.
10. Use external Bad Elf GPS receiver to find your current location.
11. Save selected map areas as bookmarks for quicker access.
12. Use map features as landmarks or destination points.
13. Share collected data in GPKG, GPX, KML/KMZ and SHP formats.
Specialists from electrical energy industry, agriculture, geology and geodesy, housing and utility, water and land resources management, ecology and incident management, urban management, and other areas worldwide successfully use CarryMap app for working with maps and solving their everyday job tasks.
CarryMap app is provided for work with maps of specific mobile format CMF2. To export your ArcGIS maps to this format, you will need CarryMap Builder – an extension to ArcGIS Desktop. Visit https://builder.carrymap.com/ to learn more about CarryMap Builder.
To learn more about CarryMap application, visit https://carrymap.com.
Your questions or comments are welcome at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/c/CarryMap/videos.
• Added ability to share a set of maps and data layers that are combined in a Project.
• Improved logic for creating graphic marks.
• Updated logic of feature identification in the map.
• Improved interface of feature identification card.
• Added localization to Kazakh.
• Minor fixes and enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app for field reference.
Great app by a great developer. I use this app for the BLM New Mexico Hunting Map system that I created. Data East is very responsive to suggestions and support questions.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- DataEast LLC
- 120.7 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, German, Kazakh, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2016 Data East LLC