Introducing Cenlar Mobile℠, a convenient and secure way to manage your home loan right from your phone. Easily make a payment, check account balance, see when taxes were paid, view a statement or sign up for automatic payments. Plus, use our calculators to determine how to save interest and pay off your mortgage sooner. See how much equity you may have based on similar homes in your neighborhood.
What you can do on the Cenlar Mobile℠:
• Stay current on your mortgage details and outstanding balance
• Make a payment and view payment status
• Enroll in AutoPay and view scheduled payments on your mortgage
• Calculate changes to PMI based on projected changes to your loan
• View details on escrow, taxes and insurance
• View all your statements including year-end tax documents
• Calculate the impact of making additional payments on interest cost savings and earlier loan pay off
• View details about your neighborhood and local market: comparable recent sales, population demographics and , nearby schools
• View the Learning Center to see frequently asked topics and questions
How to access:
• Complete the secure registration on Cenlar Mobile℠ – you will need a separate ID and password from what you may use on our desktop site
• Use thumbprint or facial recognition for subsequent login
We’re frequently updating the app in order to give you the best experience. Turn on auto updates to ensure you always have the latest version.
This update includes:
• Ability to send and receive secure messages to/from our service team
• Ability to view all your documents and statements, plus enroll for Paperless documents
• Improved payment features and interface
• Messaging about next scheduled payment
• Minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Facial recognition lags
The app takes quite a while to open up to access your info when using the facial recognition. I think this app has good potential and I have yet to make a payment through it, so we’ll see what happens. As of now 3-star. Maybe I’ll be inclined to update my review when this issue is taken care of.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. We hope you’ll give the app another try. If you still experience any technical issues, please send us a message using the message center within the app.
I LOVE THIS APP, BUT...
I love this app. I really do. I had a 30-year mortgage with Bank of America and recently refinanced into a 15-year mortgage with Cenlar. BOA’s app had nowhere near the features and ease of use as the Cenlar app. However, my only complaint is that the circle graph that shows how many payments I have left is stuck on 180. After I my first payment was automatically withdrawn from my checking account on June 1st, the app correctly adjusted my balance but did not adjust my number of payments remaining to 179. I hope this is corrected soon because it will fun watching that number drop.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we’re glad to hear you’re enjoying the features in the app. If you made a principal only or escrow payment, that wouldn’t change the number of payments left in the graph. If you made your regular monthly payment, and the number of payments left hasn’t changed, please send us a message in the message center in the app, so we can further assist you.
Two Logins? Ugh.
I do not understand how an app can be released that requires a separate and distinct set of login credentials than their website to access the same info.
I have already registered my account on the website - horrible UI/UX experience there. Had to use the website today and decided to check the AppStore to see if they had an app. They do. Awesome!
But, as soon as type in my credentials, it tells me I cannot use the same login for web and app - I need to register a separate login just for the app. Why?! Not awesome. Fix this. Until then, the app sits on my home screen unused.
Developer Response ,
Hello, thank you for your feedback. We've just released our new website platform that allows you to use the login credentials from the app, without having to register again. We hope you'll give it a try!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.