Accept credit cards for your business with your iPad.
With a merchant services account and card reader from Chase and an iPad, use Chase Mobile Checkout to accept payments on-the-go, virtually anywhere in the U.S., at any time.
Extend Your Business
• Be ready to take your customers’ payments when and where they are located.
• Take your business with you. Be able to process payments when you are away from your business, computer or credit card terminal.
• Allow additional employees to accept credit card payments on their iPad.
Streamline Your Business
• Create a product catalog for easy checkout and itemized receipt.
• Live, U.S. based, 24/7 telephone customer support.
•Have one payment processing relationship: Single statement, centralized reporting and one number to call for any issues.
• Customize your employees’ access.
Make It Easy For Your Customers
• Conduct faster transactions. If your customers are waiting in line, add an additional payment acceptance terminal with your iPad.
• Bring the transaction to your customer. Allow your customers to pay anywhere in your store. Allow customers to pay for deliveries at the time of receipt.
• Send customers’ electronic receipts via email or text.
Help Protect Your Customers and Your Business
• Credit card information is encrypted at the time of the card swipe or insertion and during transmission and processing.
• Geo-location features allow you to determine the location of the transaction, which helps with dispute settlement. Location map is printed on receipt.
Take Your Business With You
• Easier reconciliation. View information about your Chase merchant services account from your iPad.
• Search for individual transactions and review account activity.
• Process refunds and voids.
To process transactions, you must have a merchant services account with Chase, install the Chase Mobile Checkout app on your mobile device and use a mobile card reader from Chase. In order to pair your mobile device with the reader, it must meet minimum requirements of iOS 10.0 and Bluetooth ® 4.0. Businesses are required to complete an application and agree to terms and conditions at the time of enrollment. All businesses are subject to credit approval. Merchant services are provided by Paymentech, LLC (“Chase”), a subsidiary of JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
There is no charge to download this app, but depending on your merchant service account terms, there may be charges associated with the purchase and shipment of the card reader. When using the app, message and data rates may apply. Such rates include, but are not limited to, those from your communications service provider. In addition, all applicable processing fees outlined in the merchant services contract with Chase will be assessed for all transactions initiated through the app.
Transaction processing may be interrupted for various reasons, including service outages affecting your phone, wireless or Internet provider, technology failures, and system capacity limitations.
iPad® is registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
• Bug fixes and security enhancements
• Improved support for existing and future mPOS hardware
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I use this app almost daily. It has double charged my clients, it has also accepted payments tat go through but don't actually post. I watch for the transaction to complete and the transactions never posted into my batch. Now this app does not work on my iPad . When I use the keypad to enter a sale I get bumped out of the app . Calling customer service takes a chunk of time out of your day not much becomes resolved. The Chase payment tech customer service department was supposed to give me a discount on my monthly service fee they were going to lower it from $10 to $5 this process took six months to complete because they said they never got my fax confirmation to complete lowering my monthly discount I faxed my paperwork work in 2 times it still didn't go through. Finally on the 3rd it happened.
Can't type in charge amount since update
Since the update, I cannot type in the charge amounts on 3 of our ipads. Two ipads work fine, but on 3 of them the keypad in the Chase Mobile Checkout app to enter the charge amount is simply unresponsive, rendering these ipads useless in my business. All ipads are up to date on both the chase app and ios, so i have no idea how to solve this issue and there's no customer support for this app except an unhelpful FAQ.
Worst app update I’ve seen.
First I had to uninstall-install again in order to log in. Otherwise after typing the password the app crashes.
Second, I have my iPad mounted vertically on the front desk and now my customers had to tilt their head because THERE IS NO VERTICAL mode!
Third - New sale button is gone so I almost accidentally voided $1200 transaction because of the change. Now you have to tap “back” button to start new sale.
Where is useful .00 button? Design over functionality?
What were UX guy thinking? What is the point of updating to make it worse?
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.