Use your smartphone and the Chevron app to pay for fuel from the comfort of your driver’s seat for a fast and simple experience at the pump!
It’s simple to do:
• Before heading to the station, sign up and create a user account for mobile payments and link your PayPal account, Venmo account, Chevron and Texaco Techron Advantage® Card, or credit card to your user account Then, find a station that is processing mobile payments through the station locator feature
• At the station, use the app on your phone to reserve the pump and select your payment method from your driver’s seat
• When prompted, fill up at the pump and go. Your receipt will be waiting for you on your phone!
Additional features to help keep you going:
• Check your balance and make payments to your Chevron and Texaco Techron Advantage Card account that earns you at least 3¢ per gallon fuel credits on every fill-up, every time (see application for details)
• Redeem earned Gas Rewards on your fill-up where available
• Use a Chevron or Texaco Gift Cards as a payment method at the pump
• Find a Chevron or Texaco station and easily view services offered, like Mobile Payment
• Filter through other station offerings such as Car Wash, Diesel, Amazon Lockers and more
• View in-app receipts for Mobile Payments
• Provide feedback for a station or service
Introducing the Chevron app for your Apple Watch. Now you can pay for fuel from your wrist. Also bug fixes and enhancements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app has changed my fuel-up experience. I have, until now, loathed getting gas and now it is super convenient, more COVID safe, great UI, easy to use etc. it’s the best. I didn’t use Chevron very much at all before I downloaded this and now I’m always searching for the closest Chevron when I need to fuel up and I don’t wait until I’m on Empty before doing it.
Would be better with Apple Pay and rewards program like competitors.
I understand that “we plan to add more payment methods in the future” but I wish chevron would specifically put in the app description or somewhere confirming to us that Apple Pay support is indeed in the works. And also maybe a timeline of when because it’s 2020 and we never got it in 2019 like lots of the review answers said we would. I’ve actually noticed that the notice of new payment methods coming in the future has been removed from the add a payment method setup screen now.
Also a rewards program like those of your competitors would be nice without having to get a credit card through you. I drive past a chevron every time I need gas to go to a competitor that has a more user friendly app, rewards program, and Apple Pay support. Add those and I’ll quit wasting gas to get gas.
Developer Response ,
Hi. Thank you for using our app and for the feedback! We do plan to add Apple Pay and other credit cards as a mode of payment within the app soon. Please call us at 855.285.9595 option 3 and we can help walk you through setting up available payment options in the mobile app.
Chevron Good : Synchrony TERRIBLE
No matter if I’m paid in full or have a zero balance; Synchrony Bank and their awful overseas Customer Service Department who rarely speak broken English if English at all decided to require that every transaction I try first must fail then I have to call in and verify the same BS literally EVERY TIME I GET GAS which is in fact, a total PitA! Here’s to hoping Chevron can wake up and have it’s high quality gas find a high quality financial transactions provider because Synchrony Bank is the huge issue with this app and card program. 2 Stars are only there for Chevron and not for Synchrony. Literally closed my account due to being fed up with them.
Developer Response ,
Hi. Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for all the inconvenience you've had with your credit card account. Ensuring our customers have a reliable experience is one of our core values. We will bring this to the attention of the appropriate parties.
- Chevron U.S.A. Inc.
- 120.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Gambling and Contests
- © 2020 Chevron
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.