Church App - Tithe.ly 4+
The Ultimate Church App
Your Giving, Inc.
Designed for iPad
The Tithe.ly Church App is the leading container app serving nearly 4k churches. Tithe.ly Church App offers a completely customized app experience for churches and their congregations. Download the app for free and select your church to get started!
If your church is not on Tithe.ly please go to https://get.tithe.ly/church-app and signup today!
What does the Tithe.ly Church App offer my church?
• Customized app icon to match your church brand.
• Listen & download sermon audio and podcasts.
• Watch your church's live stream and recorded videos.
• Event and calendar information and add them directly to your device or share them with a friend.
• Use your church's Prayer Wall to post and reply to prayer requests.
• Read Blog entries or bulletins posted by your church or pastor.
• View photos posted by your church or ministry.
• Keep up to date on your church's Facebook & Twitter streams.
• Receive important alert push notifications.
• Map integration to your church and church events.
• Add bulletins and announcements.
• Free E-Giving and instant one click access.
We regularly update the Church App to add new church assets, fix bugs and introduce new features.
Ratings and Reviews
Good tool, could be sharpened
Our church has been using this app for several months now, and it is great. The Prayer Wall and the sermon notes are particularly popular and seem very user-friendly.
We were excited to try out the new “Groups“ feature. It seems like a great way to stay connected without the frustrations of group text chains. However, the group chat does not seem to provide for any type of notifications. In order to stay in touch, folks need to open the app and then open the groups tab several times a day to see if any new information is provided. A phone notification, or even a red “new message“ indicator on the app icon, would be really helpful.
Terrible Menu Interaction
Had to deinstall app because of entering the wrong Password several times and following the the reset instructions via email, It continued to lock me out, siting “Invalid Password”… Reinstalled app; it couldn’t find my Church or Church Organization, even though It was clearly designated on the linked map, and could not or would not allow the entry of the same Church (which I had previously been designating manually for over the last six years). It would not allow me to Edit my Church designation, though an EDIT was provided, it wouldn’t allow me to make the desired changes. And lastly, the menu’s Help & Support button Did Absolutely Nothing, nor was it apparently linked to anything else. I will attempt to Deinstall & Reinstall this application once again because I need it. But, it is one of the worst pieces of non interactive software I’ve had to deal with in the last ten years.
Restoration Church, the app & more
I just want to say I thoroughly enjoy Restoration church. Not only is it come as you are but the people that make up who the church is are some pretty awesome and loving family.
Thank you restoration church for such a great experience at our church but also thank you for making the online experience a great one too. Our church, pastor, and assistant pastor and their wives make being on or offline.
Great experience. Great love. Great attentiveness. Great family. Great passion. And great anointing. Any many other qualities that restoration has that I have not listed.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Your Giving, Inc.
- 109 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, German, Norwegian Bokmål, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2012 - 2022 Your Giving Inc