* Featured as “New and Noteworthy” by Apple *
Cluster makes it possible to create private groups where you share moments through photos and videos with the people you care about. Create a group with family, a group of friends, coworkers, people from your home town, or anyone else!
• New Moms! Share photos of a new baby with close friends and family without spamming everyone on other social networks
• College Students! Share memories with friends not appropriate for Facebook
• Families! Keep in touch even if you’re not in the same place.
Tons of people already trust Cluster. Here’s why:
• Private & secure: Only invited members of the group can see what you post.
• An app for everyone: Access Cluster through gorgeous mobile apps and the web.
• Relevant notifications: Know when people you invited post new things to the group.
How it works:
1. Create a group.
2. Add the people you care about.
3. Share photos, videos and notes together.
People LOVE Cluster:
• “The app is fantastic! Me and my sister were so happy to find it. We made a group of the whole family and its great. My big brother is living in Europe, my sister traveling for the next 4 months and the rest of the family lives in Chile. They upload pictures and we can see how and what they are doing. Its very simple to use (even our grandmother is in the group!).”
• “I downloaded 10 different photo sharing apps, not including your Cluster app. I needed an app that allowed the creation of multiple albums, other users could join from anywhere, was password protected and SIMPLE. I deleted every app except your Cluster app. All the other apps were either too difficult to explain...to someone 8 hours away, too complicated to set up and/or upload, they limited the number of albums a user can create, required Bluetooth or wifi to share, or required a social media account to set up. Your app served all the purposes that I need. It is great, fabulous, fun & simple! Keep up the good work!”
• “I really like the privacy of the app and the fact that only people invited or with the code can access our pictures.”
• “I want to thank you all for such a wonderful product - it really has brought us all even closer together. The constant banter, the photo streams, the comedy...all of it...it's been awesome. So, as far as my feedback goes, I'd say this is an awesome program and we'll continue using it for as long as it's available!”
The press LOVES Cluster:
• Featured by the Apple App Store (“New and Noteworthy”), NYTimes, TechCrunch and many more!
Bug fix for gallery not loading
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I love Cluster!
My husband and I do not have social media and are very private about sharing our pictures, so we were looking for a platform that we could use to share photos only with guests. Cluster was perfect, a super easy interface with just the right features. Easy to download too! A bonus- we can communicate with all our guests at once!! Especially helpful after the wedding to talk about forgotten items, send mass thank yous, stay in touch, and plan reunion parties. Highly recommend for anyone and everyone, no matter the age. Even our parents’ friends were active. Thank you Cluster!!
Please update the app!! No notifications
My wife and I are in our 30’s and don’t have social media. Which is why we love this app. It’s easy to use and fun. All our family lives many states away and is a great way for aunts, uncles, grandma’s and friends to see our kids grow!! We have been using this app for years and love it. We have ordered a photo book for them before and that turned out really cool!
I would rate 5 stars if I could get notifications. My only real complaint is ever since iPhone XS Max there has been NO notifications. I trying going to there website ( which is worthless, all you can do is Twitter them) I have tried sending feedback through the app with no response. I have uninstalled the app checking all the settings nothing works
So please up date the app. Your 11 months behind and serval apple updates behind. Please fix the app!
Customer service is nonexistent
We really liked this app and so does our family. It’s made sharing photos really easy. I decided to order about $200 with of photo books from them for Christmas presents and even though I got a confirmation that my books were shipped and they should be delivered within 3-5 days, the tracking information still shows it hasn’t been delivered to the carrier (and it’s been 6 days). I’ve emailed cluster through my email as well as submitted a ticket through their website, but no one has responded to my 5 attempts to contact them. There is not a phone number ANYWHERE, so I have zero recourse if cluster decides not to respond to me. It looks like not only will I not have photo books for Christmas, but it’s likely that I’ll be out $200 for items I’ve never received. Really disappointed at the lack of professionalism and respect for its customers.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.