CLASSIC GAME OF 4 IN A ROW!
Connect Fun is the classic two-player game of four in a row. Two players take turns dropping their color checkers into one of the slots at the top of the board. Win the game by getting 4 or more of your color checkers either vertically, horizontally, or diagonally.
• One or Two Players – Play against a friend or the computer.
• Multiple Rounds – Win 3 rounds to win the game. Total rounds needed to win is configurable in the settings.
• Computer Difficulty – Play against computer with Easy, Medium, Hard, Pro, and Expert difficulty.
• Game Center Achievements - Collect all 5 by beating the computer player on each difficulty level.
• Statistics View - Displays game stats and awards
• Multiple Themes – Switch the color scheme to Modern, Classic, Night, Retro, and Hot.
• Classic Board Size of 7x6 (7 columns, 6 rows, 4 chips in a row wins)
• Realistic sounds effects
• Smooth animations of checkers
• It’s a free game!
• Select One or Two Players to start game
• Each player takes their turn by tapping a column on the board to drop a checker
• Round finishes when a player gets four in a line or there are no more moves
• Tap the screen to play again
• Win 3 rounds to win the game.
Connect Fun is also known as Captain's Mistress, Four Up, Plot Four, Find Four, Fourplay, Four in a Row, and Four in a Line. Send us feedback by tapping More, About, and Send Feedback. We hope you enjoying playing Connect Fun with friends and family.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
iPhone X Support! Minor improvements under the hood.
Ratings and Reviews
Very well done
This game is designed really well, the AI plays like a human being. The interface is smooth, the design is cool, and there’s a variety of options. I happily paid to remove ads for the fair price. Thank you developers! I also really like their game called Compulsive. These two will stay on my phone.
Good difficulty settings, a real challenge
I tried another connect four app, or even on the hard setting, it was way too easy.
This one has easy, medium, hard, pro and expert. Right now, pro is giving me a pretty good run for my money.
Can you make it harder?
I have won two 3-1 series on expert mode now. Generally, it’s challenging to win a series on expert but it would be neat if there were even more difficulty at the highest level. Is that possible?
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 21 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2013-2018 TMSOFT, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- No Ads $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.