Access and edit your contacts from personal, business, and other accounts with the Contacts app.
• Add contacts manually. Or sync them from iCloud, Gmail, Exchange, or your Mac or PC.
• Customize contact cards to quickly reach people in the ways you communicate with them most.
• Tap information, such as an address or phone number, to open the corresponding app.
• Create a “My Card” — located at the top of your Contacts list — to make accessing your own information easy.
• Tap the search field at the top of the Contacts list to find a contact.
• Create Favorites to quickly access key people in the Phone app.
• Create custom labels for contact information.
Apple Watch Features:
• The Contacts app on Apple Watch lets you create new contacts, as well as customize existing contacts right on your wrist.
• You can also select people from your contact cards to use as a complication on your watch face for easy access.
• You can now quickly share a contact card to your friends or family right from your wrist.
• You choose the way in which you would like to communicate with your contact via phone, mail, text message right from your wrist.
Ratings and Reviews
Don’t know what to rate (10 year old)
Hi the reason I gave this 3 stars is because I’m a kid and my parents put this on my iPad so I don’t know what to rate this. But I believe they put it on for a certain reason so I’m keeping it. And again, idk what to rate because I really don’t know the purpose I went in it and was super confused and since idk what to rate it I give it, 2.5? I do believe it is to save stuff and I literally read EVERY single review. But it confuses me about it for some reason because I really don’t know what to do. And alotta people hate this app so…. well, idk. And people want pronouns but I can’t do anything to help about that. All I can do is say my pronouns are she/her/they/them. I’m going to stop this review right here and have a nice day thx for reading bye!
🤯 Low rate for Missing too many basic features
🤯 Low rate for Missing too many basic features for over a decade 🔴 Add age automatically next to birthday data and to any other dates in contact cards 🔴 Permanently show emoji flags next to each international phone numbers inside each contact card 🔴 Permanently show emoji flags next to each country name addresses inside each contact card 🔴 Show contacts in CoverFlow when iPhone is horizontal (Show Photos in Contacts List) 🔴 Create, manage, edit and permanently show GROUPS in every contact card 🔴 Create, manage, edit and show SMART GROUPS in Contact app and synchronize SMART groups (criterias) to iCloud 🔴 Let me set different Ringtones for each Group (individual contact ringtone override the group ringtone) 🔴 Bigger Contacts Photos 🔴 Up-to-Date Contacts (show me when one of my contact change phone number same as WhatsApp of course only available to iCloud users) 🔴 Open a contact’s card from another related contact’s card by clicking on a related name 🔴 Suggest City names in Contacts’ addresses editing as we type. (Sourced from Map) 🔴 STATE/PROVINCE and COUNTRY names from a menu in Contacts’ addresses editing. (Sourced from Map) 🔴 Option route specific contacts or unknown contacts calls directly to voicemail without ringing the iPhone 🔴 NFC contact sharing to any OS or platform brand
Classic failure for families!
ITools, dotMac, MobileMe…if you recognize these names chances are you raised an Apple family and now you’ve tried to figure out Family Sharing since independent Apple IDs are the only way Apple wants you to live in their universe. So what? Ever try sharing the family contacts with your partner? It does not work. I’m not talking about sending back and forth with AirPlay or similar. I’m talking about maintaining one synced database. OK, fine, give us the ability to have private lists but like calendars, allow the head of family sharing to share this database! Don’t give me “privacy” as the reason why. I can share calendars in our iCloud family space and load anything I want into an event so protection of birthdays, addresses, phone numbers, etc. in a Contact is not the reason to NOT provide Family Sharing! Get with it Apple. This is 2021 after all.
Really, no developer response? Shows you just how much Apple *really* cares about you versus what *they* want to do. At least the latest MacBook Pros brought back common ports, maybe there is a shred of hope the software teams care, too.
OR, simply tell me how to share Contacts in a Family Sharing environment!!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Apple Inc.
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2016-2021 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.