ContractorTools helps construction contractors quickly create estimates, invoices, and payments on an iPhone or iPad and sync them with QuickBooks Online. You can also sync between multiple people within your company using the iPhone, iPad, or Mac versions of the app.
We know how difficult it is to manage a contracting business, and our goal is to make your life easier.
• Change Orders
• Draw Schedules
• Job Templates
• Custom Costbooks
• Craftsman costbooks (optional in-app purchase)
• Sync with QuickBooks Online
• Sync between multiple users and multiple devices
• Full support for international currencies and units
QUICKLY CREATE PROFESSIONAL ESTIMATES AND WIN MORE JOBS
• ContractorTools takes care of the paperwork so you can focus on your work.
• Create an estimate at the job site and have your customer sign it on your iPhone or iPad.
• Email a PDF estimate to the customer directly from your iPhone or iPad.
• Win more jobs by creating professional estimates in minutes instead of hours.
SYNC WITH QUICKBOOKS AND ELIMINATE REDUNDANT DATA ENTRY
• Create an invoice and collect a payment at the tap of a button.
• Sync your estimates, invoices, and payments to QuickBooks Online.
• Eliminate hours of redundant data entry.
• Your bookkeeper will love you!
ADD HOME DEPOT PRODUCTS TO YOUR ESTIMATES
• Add products from Home Depot directly to your estimates.
• View live pricing and inventory from your local store.
• Get discounts on materials with your ProXtra account.
• Have the materials delivered to your job site or pick them up at your local store.
INSTANT ACCESS TO 40,000 COST ITEMS WITH CRAFTSMAN COSTBOOKS
• Subscribe to the Craftsman costbooks (optional), and access 40,000 construction cost items.
• Costs are localized to your area based on your zip code in the US or your postal code in Canada.
FULLY FUNCTIONAL OFFLINE – SYNCS TO THE CLOUD WHEN ONLINE
• ContractorTools is a native app that is fully functional without an internet connection.
• Keep working in a basement or at remote job sites.
• Your data automatically syncs to the cloud when you're online.
We're dedicated to providing outstanding customer support, so if you have any questions, feel free contact us any time at firstname.lastname@example.org or (888)802-1040.
The first 30 days are free. The ContractorTools subscription is $49.99 per month. You can also subscribe to the Craftsman costbooks within the app for an additional $9.99 per month.
Payment will be charged to your App Store account at the end of the 30-day trial. The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal in the Subscriptions screen within the App Store.
Stability and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
In the world we live in today it’s becoming more and more rare to find to find something with as much value as you get with this app. Not only do you get the greatest invoicing / estimating app on the market but you get the absolutely second to none customer service that in my opinion have not once but twice gone above and beyond all expectations I could ever think any company would ever do for a customer . They were quick to respond, thorough and informative, and really went out of there way to make me feel important and like they truly valued my business. That alone is getting harder and harder to find in this world and is refreshing to know people like that are still out here and willing to help. That and not to mention the app like I said is outstanding. I’ve won bids on just presentation alone and have been told on more than one occasion that they really liked the detailed estimate and that it didn’t matter that I wasn’t the lowest price because the estimate looked so professional that that was the deciding factor in their choice. I never realized how much money I was missing out on without the cost books . I can’t imagine running my business without them. One word to describe ContractorTools, unbelievable.
As a remodeling company I use this on a daily basis. I have the pro subscription because I need to be able to make change orders and invoices. The craftsman cost books work out great because I’ve used them for years. The pro subscription could be a little pricey for some contractors small contractors like myself. For me it’s worth it for the convenience it affords me to work on the go since I’m very hands on with installations and repairs. The changes I would make would be that the cost Books could have the quarterly updates. I would pay extra for that especially in a time when a 2 x 4 can go from three dollars to seven dollars very quickly. Secondly for $60 a month the program shuts off if I try to bounce between apps for too long. I was told that’s an issue with Apple but I haven’t had that problem with other apps. All things considered very happy very useful!
This app is great for all manner of businesses, small, medium and large! Plumbing, electrical, general contracting, whatever you do, if you can’t find it in one cost book, you’ll find it in one of the others. Just with other software, you may need to tweak a few prices here and there, but otherwise it’s a time saver and helps you to not miss some things when you’re bidding a job.
I’ve been with these guys for years even on an older version of the app, and you won’t find a better tech support team! These guys are great, fast responses, very attentive to your issue, and they just flat out care about whether you’re enjoying and getting use out of the software. I would recommend this app to anyone!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Contractor Tools LLC
- 77.5 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2013-2024 Contractor Tools LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Basic Plan $9.99
- Pro Plan $49.99
- Craftsman Costbooks $9.99
- Essentials Plan $19.99