Synchronise your Calendar events and Reminders and place them in the new Dashboard type widgets on your Home Screen, Stand by, and MacOS Sonoma Desktop.
Track time with beautiful countdown and count up widgets on your Home Screen and Lock Screen. Get the results you want by adding beautiful ALWAYS ON motivational timers to the device you use every day.
On your wrist? On your Mac? Pretty Progress works there, too.
Our objective is to support you achieve your goals.
We beautifully track your goals so you don’t have to. What better place to remind yourself of the things that matter than the devices you use every day?
Your life goals, your three-day fasting, how long you have been without drinking or smoking, when your newborn comes to life, the deadline of your PhD or your mother's birthday...
No matter what your goal is. Pretty Progress gives you beautiful countdowns to customise and track them all:
- Count up & down towards a specific date or with a timer
- Repeat periodically and create recurrent events
- Show the percentage of completion, how much time is left or how much time has past (time since). In years, months, weeks, days... or a combination of them
- Beautiful and unique designs. 6 different templates to customise and add to your Home Screen, Lock Screen, Stand By (iOS 17), and Watch complications
- Customise colours, icons, layout, fonts, size... and every little aspect of the countdown at any time. Create your own personal Home Screen and Watch Face
- A dashboard to visualise all the timers created and understand your deadlines, goals, achievements, or recurrent tasks
- Notifications: 1 week and 1 day before, and at the end of your countdown, and every day, week, month or year after your habit streak
- A library to get inspired and create widgets easily
- 3 different sizes for the Home Screen widgets: small, medium, and large
- All Lock Screen widgets localisations available
- All complication sizes for Watch Faces supported
- Dark mode support
- iCloud synchronization. Sync your countdowns on your iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and Mac (Silicon) automatically
- Family sharing enabled for the PRO purchase
WHAT CAN YOU TRACK?
- Time sober
- Time without smoking
- Time without sex
- Countdown to Christmas
- Days until your mother's birthday
- Countdown to your next holidays
- Days until your project release deadline
- Days left until your next trip
- Percentage of your gym routine complete
- Days left until your wedding anniversary
- Days until retirement
- Days until your financial independence
- Percentage of the year, month, week...
- Days left until your kombucha is fermented
- How many days you have left on your vacations
- Countdown to taxes submission
- Days until your new child comes into the world
- Countdown to that important exam
- Days until your graduation
- Percentage of the academic year left
- Days until Superbowl
- Your life and death countdown
- My love countdown
- Streak of days of habits
- Daily, weekly and monthly tasks
- Time until your new job
WE WOULD LOVE YOUR FEEDBACK:
We love to improve, so any feedback is always welcome!
For any question, issue, suggestion or anything you want to say, contact at: email@example.com
The free version of Pretty Progress includes four custom countdown widgets with two designs, the default daily, weekly, monthly and yearly progress and some customisation options.
If you purchase Pretty Progress PRO, the payment will be charged to your iTunes account. If you purchase a monthly or yearly subscription, your account will automatically be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period unless you disable auto-renew. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
Terms of Service: https://prettyprogress.app/terms-of-service
- Bug fixes and UX improvements
We'd love your feedback! Please, feel free to contact us at any time with issues or suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Keeps me on track <3
I love this app! It’s a hidden secret. So simple and so useful. It also helps me use my time more useful. No better place to have a reminder that the object we look at so many times a day. I use it for count down reminders to an event and how much longer is to the end of an event. Such as next travel date ✈️ count down and an other one when I travel back. some other items I use this for: - weddings & big events - birthdays/birthday parties - other people visiting arrival and departure - how much time I have in a day to be productive - how long since my last workout (I have a habit to set it after each workout) - kid school events - etc I even put this on my school aged kids phones so they know when an event is coming up. No more “Mom, how long until my birthday/upcoming trip/friends birthday party/any school break and more. The only feature I would like is an alarm / notification feature when the moment has arrived. Pretty Progress gives some reality and understanding to an abstract concept of time and makes it more valuable. And it’s pretty too.
Developer Response ,
Hi LumaFlux, thank you so much for your review! :)
I am glad that you use Pretty Progress to help you and your kids on your daily life.
Regarding Reminders, it is something on the backlog that will be added soon. Have a good day, Rodrigo
I chose to quit drinking alcohol to remove an unnecessary poison from my life so that I could focus on my health, career, and to save money. Having this app widget on my screen everyday showing not only how far I have to go but more importantly my process thus far has been such an incredible motivator to keep going. The way the app and widget are set up is perfect in every way from accessibility to its layout/appearance. I have attended multiple brunches and grabbed dinner a few times to celebrate friends promotions, engagements, etc and caught myself thinking that one cheers and sip of champagne isn’t a big deal but then looking down at my phone seeing that I was almost to my goal date and my progress circle was almost closed was enough of an incentive to grab a sparkling water instead. This app is on my must have app list and now that I hit my first goal I decided to add more time to my sober goal with confidence towards accomplishing it once again thanks to this clear no nonsense visual daily reminder.
Developer Response ,
Hi BoodRad, thank you so much for your review :)
We are really happy to see that our product helps people improving their lives and achieving their goals. Your testimony is really helpful to continue pursuing the development of the product and make it better for our users, so that they can achieve their milestones, whatever they are. We wish you all the best. Have a good day, Rodrigo
Great for those who need to visualize timeframes
I like this app. The iOS widgets & macOS app are great for those like me who do better by seeing a plan or task visually. I set this up, so that at a quick glance I knew how far out my next IT cert exam date was. For someone like me who has ADHD, and therefore struggles with being on time and keeping longer timeframe projects on schedule, this app has been great. I also love all the different themes and styles for the visual calendars. The variety and different colors really help to make it more fun & visually separate one widget from another. I’m also going to try the new widgets on MacOS Sonoma. I hope the developers & team keep up the good work!
Developer Response ,
Thank you Nashvegas01 for the great review :)
I will try to keep the good work going on! Rodrigo
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- keinois OU
- 140 MB
- Requires iOS 17.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 17.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 14.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Watch
- Requires watchOS 10.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2023 keinois OU
- In-App Purchases
- Pretty Progress PRO (Lifetime) $19.99
- Pretty Progress Pro (Annual) $8.99
- Pretty Progress PRO (Monthly) $2.99
- Unlimited access $5.99
- Unlimited access $1.99
- Unlimited access $8.99
- Unlimited access $2.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.