"Overall much better than anything else I tried and glad I found this and replaced previous app I’ve used for a few years." - Keith-50
Countdown is a free, super easy to use countdown timer and reminder for the important events & dates in your life.
• Check your events on the Lock Screen with our widget (Premium feature)
• Glance at your events on your Apple Watch
• Glance at your events using our widget in StandBy (Premium feature)
• Place our Widget anywhere on your Home Screen to view your most important events (Premium feature)
• Share your countdowns with friends and family
• Pick any color you'd like for your countdown background
• In addition to receiving a notification when it is time for your event, you can receive reminders 1 day before or 1 week before the event.
• Choose the format in which you want to see your countdown (Premium feature)
• Create as many events as you'd like
• Count up from past events (available on each countdown page)
• Sync your events across your devices with iCloud
• Set your countdowns to repeat yearly, monthly or weekly
• Sort your events from the closest to the most distant
• Dark Mode
Add as many events as you want: Vacation, Birthday, Holiday, Party, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Halloween, Cruise, Valentines, Wedding, Anniversary, Birth, Baby, Graduation, Pregnancy, Trip, New Home, Retirement, Game, Goals, Concert and many more.
——— QUESTIONS OR FEEDBACK? ———
We love hearing from you and we read every single email you send us!
Have suggestions? Feel free to contact us at email@example.com
• Glance at your events using our widget in StandBy
• The app is now ready for the release of iOS17
• Now you can search across your events when you have more than 8 countdowns. Pull down to show the search bar.
• We now separate past and future events when sorting automatically. If you want to see them without separation, tap Sort and then Sort Manually
• Now the app uses the same text size as your device to be more accesible.
Do you have suggestions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Very easy to use, simple layout and nothing hidden. Tap + to add an event, the layout is easy to follow and set event info. Includes some fun features to set a background color and emoji, such as birthday cake to represent a birthdate. I did my whole calendar list of holidays, special days, birthdays of family and anniversaries in no time. Love the countdown and count up for past events, I put in my birthdate and know know to the second how old I am, really cool.
Easily shares with another devices, had same list on iPad and iPhone instantly.
I added the widget, very nice and shows either next two event or more. Nothing complicated to set up. I still gave 5 stars as its almost perfect.
It includes a feature to have event repeat next year, great for like birthdays that occur on same number day of a month each year, but for some holidays it won’t be correct as they occur not on a specific number day, but say, 2nd Monday of February and each year that will be a different number day, where the app has no setting for this.
Overall much better than anything else I tried and glad I found this and replaced previous app I’ve used for a few years.
LOVE THIS APP!! ❤️❤️❤️
At first my mom downloaded this app for birthdays, holidays, etc. Then, I downloaded the app and I’m in love with it! I have not once forgotten a holiday or a family member’s birthday! And it’s not just for holidays, you can add countdowns for anything! (I have a countdown for when my braces are expected to get off 🤪). For any countdown that you add, you can program it to repeat yearly, so you don’t have to keep reentering the info in. It also allows you to organize the countdowns entered. You can have the app organize it from soonest, to furthest, or you can organize it yourself. Whether you want it to be holidays first, then birthdays, or birthdays then holidays.
Also, when you download the app, it will give you the option to have VIP subscription. I highly recommend purchasing that as well. It is a $4 fee, and you only have to pay once. If you have an Apple device, and you get the iOS 14 update, then you can unlock larger widgets on your phone, only with the VIP subscription.
I 100% recommend this app!!!
Super good app, used free version for years
I’ve been using this app to countdown since I was in high school, so future field trips and homecoming were put in it. I’m now in college and it has worked as well as ever- these days they are used for (sorority) formal and when I take the MCAT. It is great to use to gauge time, especially as an ADHD-diagnosed student.
I love the simple layout of this app and the easy personalizations with colors and emoji. I never paid for the paid version and did not have a problem, albeit things like widgets weren’t a thing back in 2016. Am definitely going to get the paid version, which has no ads and other little benefits, just because I do mind ads more than I did back then.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Find Appiness LLC
- 38.5 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Facundo Bertellotti & Mariano Rezk
- In-App Purchases
- Countdown Widget $3.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.