Endorsed by parents, teachers, and toddlers.
Grasshopper Apps = Top Educational Apps for Kids :-)
Warning: Your child will keep begging for your iPhone or iPad after they try this app.
Counting Bear is an exciting educational game that helps your child rapidly learn how to count by sight, sound, and touch. The interface is so easy to use that even a 6 month old baby will delight in using this app. Ideal for ages 0 to 6.
● Learn how to count from 1 to 20 - you decide exactly what numbers to teach
● Learn how to recognize numbers by counting objects
● Learn how to count by touch - each time an item is counted the child will hear the number
● Add your own voice - now your toddler can learn everything in mommy's or daddy's voice
● Add your own items - take pictures of your child's favorite items to make the game more fun and personal
● Uses real, crisp photographs that are carefully hand picked and selected vs. cartoonish illustrations
● Fun & engaging voice artist keeps kids engaged
● Dynamic game play adjust difficulty (the number of objects per page) progressively or randomly based on user preferences
● Wrong answers do not interfere with gameplay, the child can immediately try again and touch the correct answer (most other games are too slow to keep kids interested by slowly repeating the desired question).
● Multi-sensory learning tool - combining audio, voice, and written words
● Don't like some of the existing items... no problem, just delete any item your kids does not enjoy
● Multi-language support - since you can edit existing items and add new items, you can record everything in your native tongue
Heroic Support is not just what we do. It's really what makes us, well, us. It's that drive to make a difference in your life - no matter how big or small. Really, it's our way of life because we want you to be our customer for a lifetime of fun and learning.
Have questions? We are here to help. Email us at email@example.com
- Ensure app works well with latest version of iOS
- Ensure app works across all iOS devices
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Good resource for young children
I really love this app because you can count along with them.
Another great success!
The company delivers a perfect strike on everything they make. My daughter isn't even two yet, but already counts to 20, figures out logic puzzles, and says over two hundred words with amazing clarity and points out things she knows everywhere we go. We've made dozens of our own flash cards for some of the other apps this company makes and she knows how to say nearly everything we've been able to take a picture of. These people have fantastic apps and best of all they're either free or $.99...we have no complaints and show them off to everyone one we know. If you got any of their apps for free be sure to take two seconds to give them a positive review. Thank you from a very proud and appreciative father! 😃
App crashes when you try to add your own pictures
I was excited to be able to add my own pictures but every time I try the app crashes.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.