Crew connects your entire distributed workforce from the frontline to corporate leadership, unifying communications, streamlining scheduling, and making operations hum. Join for free.
Read why customers, operators, and teams LOVE Crew:
- “Being able to communicate and engage with our frontline workforce is absolutely critical to our success. With Crew, we can reach every team member with important information at the touch of a button, and that is invaluable at our size and scale.” - Steve Plank (CTO, Taco Bell Corporate, 10,000+ employees)
- “Crew helps employees engage, feel like part of the organization, and know their role is important - all of which mitigates turnover. This platform is taking our communication to a level we didn’t know was possible.” - Trevor Parris (Director, Affinity Living Group, 4,100+ employees)
Tens of thousands of teams across every industry use Crew every day to support:
• Engage employees with top-down announcements in a familiar chat-like interface
• Send messages to everyone, specific groups or have conversations 1:1
• Connect your entire team without exchanging phone numbers
• See exactly who’s read your messages
• Send unlimited photos and videos
• Know who’s on-site with Location-based groups
• Survey employees to keep a pulse on sentiment and get real-time feedback
• Reflect your organization’s hierarchy and control multi-team communication
• Engage your distributed workforce from a single, system-level dashboard
SCHEDULING & SHIFT COVERAGE
• Distribute work schedules to everyone’s phones at anytime
• Easily get shift coverage or pick-up extra shifts
• Get shift reminders and allow employees to track wages
• Track and manage employees work availability
RECOGNITION & MOTIVATION
• Inspire your employees and build a productive team culture with Gold Stars
• Implement a custom recognition program with customized badges
FILES & TASK MANAGEMENT
• Share and manage files (incl. photos, videos, and documents) with coworkers
• Assign tasks to coworkers and get notified when they’re completed
• Enterprise-level data encryption and security with the ability to wipe company data from devices of terminated employees
• Prevent inappropriate content automatically with Content filters
• Protect team members from harassment with user blocking and content moderation controls
• Protect your organization from liability by creating and enforcing your own opt-in, usage, and conduct policies
• Prevent messages from being sent to team members while off-the-clock
• Advanced user suspension and message flagging features to ensure team members have access to productive and accurate information
• Measure and enforce the timeliness of schedule postings to remain compliant with labor regulations (EOC, Fair Work Week, etc.)
• Scheduling & rostering (incl. Kronos, Infor, UltiPro, and more)
• Insights & workflow (incl. Square, Docusign, Zendesk, and more)
• Communications & benefits (incl. Facebook, Slack, Qualtrics, and more)
Visit crewapp.com to learn more about Crew's digital workplace platform for businesses large & small.
Crew is fully committed to your privacy. Your data is encrypted, and will not be shared or sold to any third-party, period.
We offer in-app purchases of auto-renewing subscriptions for Crew Pro. Crew Pro offers Admin-oriented features including enhanced permissions and controls. The amount will be charged to your iTunes account and will vary by plan and country. You’ll see the total price before completing payment.
Crew Pro subscriptions purchased in-app renew monthly or yearly depending on your plan. To avoid renewal, you must turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before your subscription ends. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
Terms of Service: crewapp.com/terms
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I would recommend this to anyone with a small business who needs better communication within their employees. I am an employee of a small business and I use this app to connect with my coworkers. It is super efficient and it makes things like shifts and cover and taking time off a LOT easier to establish. There is a cool feature where you can give your coworkers a star for good things they have done. There is a small problem I do need to complain about:
When the app updates it had a handy feature where is highlights an improved feature or something else that changed during the update. When this happens, the screen dims and a circle appears around what is being shown. I am aware that this should only happen once, but after the recent update it hasn’t stopped. It has been weeks since the update has finished and this small glitch hasn’t stopped. I complained to the Crew workers and a change hasn’t happened yet about it. It is not a big glitch and I can easily ignore it, but it can be very annoying.
Other than that small thing, Crew has been a great app that I will keep. I highly recommend it to anyone, and I am thankful for this app because it lets me connect with my coworkers and manager. Thanks Crew!
Automotive Service/Auto Sales
I own an automotive repair shop as well as an auto sales and the main issue we have always had was communication. That was the main reason I looked into Crew, thankfully I did. Sending texts messages or using radios never worked out due to someone being with a customer (so we couldn’t interrupt) or on the phone and so forth. Now that we have our Tasks/checklist which is awesome btw, we can easily check off the things that are finished and easily add things as needed while keeping everyone on the same page so that is no longer an issue. I like how you can create certain groups that helps since the mechanics aren’t getting messages that are unrelated to them vice versa. I really haven’t used all of the features but so far I have to give Crew 5 stars for meeting mine and my employees needs and expectations.
Operationally Sound thanks to Crew
This app is absolutely the way to go. After hearing of the app from a fellow manager in the mall that I work, I decided to give it a try. I was immediately amazed at all of the great things you can accomplish with this app. Not only can you input schedules, but the app notifies your associates that they have to work leaving NO ROOM FOR ERROR or those “I didn’t see the schedule” texts. Also the task setting option is a major plus, as I can send tasks for my team to complete while I am gone. I can also monitor when my team is at the store and who is here at all times to hold my associates accountable. Gold stars are an awesome way to reward my team for great days and a job well done. 100% 10/10 for me! If you’re a manager, and you don’t have this app, YOU ARE TRULY MISSING OUT.
- Speramus Inc
- 28.5 MB
macOS 10.15 or later. Requires iOS 12.1 and watchOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Speramus, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 10 Gold Stars $0.99
- Crew Pro $29.99
- Crew Pro $299.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.