THE BIG BENEFITS:
• Whether you're doing keto, vegan, paleo, or a restrictive diet set by your doctor, Cronometer can support you!
• The only nutrition tracker that provides accurate data
• All food submitted by users to our database is checked for accuracy by our staff
• Track up to 82 micronutrients
• Used and preferred by healthcare professionals
• The *free* Basic version provides more nutritional info than any other app
• Total data privacy and protection – we don’t sell your info to 3rd parties
• Sync our mobile app with our web version
TRACK YOUR FOOD & EXERCISE EASILY:
• Log your food & exercises with our accurate database
• Keep track of your water intake
• Scan food labels with our barcode scanner
• Add custom foods & recipes
• Track your calories, protein, carbs, cholesterol, and more
• Track your nutrient intake
• Log your supplements
• Easily log the foods you eat at popular restaurants
• Integrates with these activity trackers: Fitbit, Garmin, Withings, Polar, Strava, Qardio, Oura
• Integrates with Biosense ketone breath monitor
• Sync nutrition data and activity levels with the Apple Health App
• Sync with your Apple Watch by pulling data from the Apple Health App
• Get intermittent fasting support with our fasting timer
• Log your Body Mass Index (BMI), Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR), activity level, and body fat %
• Create your own weight goal
• Create nutrient & macronutrient targets
• Keto Calculator
• Supports diets like Keto, Vegan, Paleo and more!
SEE YOUR NUTRITION OVER TIME:
• View nutrition trends and reports
• See how nutrients and biometrics correlate over time
• Print your reports for your healthcare professional
• Gain valuable insight into your diet
ACCESS THE CRONOMETER COMMUNITY:
• Connect with others who are on the same path to take control of their health in our Facebook Group and Community Forums!
UNPARALLELED CUSTOMER SERVICE:
Cronometer’s headquarters are based in the health-centric, small mountain town of Revelstoke, British Columbia, Canada. Our staff is an eclectic mix of web developers, IT specialists, nutrition scientists, business majors and personal trainers brought together by a love of nutrition and the great outdoors. Our kind, friendly team is here to help you reach your nutrition goals and provide you with excellent customer service!
CRONOMETER FOR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS:
Our Professional version of Cronometer is a must-have for healthcare professionals to track their clients’ nutrition. Many dieticians, nutritionists, doctors, hospitals and universities use Cronometer. Visit our website for more details.
• Ad free!
• Create custom diary groups like breakfast, lunch and dinner
• Timestamps on diary entries
• Fasting timer
• Create custom charts and biometrics
• Get more nutrition insights
• Gain valuable insight with food suggestions
• Discover top contributors of nutrients with our Nutrient Oracle
• Share custom recipes with friends and family
• Priority customer service support
• Affordable plans!
You will have the option to upgrade to our Gold version at any time for:
• $6.99 USD / month
• $39.99 USD / annually
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
You can pick your subscription term – monthly, bi-annual or annual. Your subscription will AUTO-RENEW based on your chosen term and price above. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
You can change or cancel your subscription under your iTunes Account settings.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when a subscription is purchased.
Here at Cronometer we’re committed to the highest standards of data privacy and security. For this release, we’ve doubled down on our commitment and are excited to announce that Two-Factor Authentication is now available for all accounts. Along with this big update, we’ve fixed numerous small bugs and resolved a barcode scanner flow issue.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Was loving it until *UPDATE!! It works again!!
NEW UPDATE: I ended up emailing the support staff about the issue I was having and one of their people was in constant contact with me until the developers were able to fix the issue. My Polar Fitness Band is now back to syncing with the app, and my activity data (i.e. calories burned) are showing up in the app again! I’m back to losing weight!! Thank you so much, Developers and Support Staff!!!
The app all of a sudden stopped working with my Polar Fitness Band five days ago. Now, my activity data (i.e. calories burned) won’t sync with the app anymore. I’ve tried everything. I unlinked/re-linked my Polar Band with the app. I’ve logged out and back in after changing the settings. I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it. Now, any time I try to link my band with the app, I get an Error message, and the app gets stuck on a page that says “Connecting Device” with a little circle going round and round like it’s “loading.” To get out of that screen, I have to exit out of the app, and when I go back in to the “Connect Device” page, it says my Polar Band is linked- even though it’s not! Been dealing with the for 5 days now. Very frustrating. The app is only useful for me to guide as a weight loss tool if I know the correct amount of calories I am burning, and thus what a true 500 calorie deficit is, so that I can aim for a one pound a week loss. Please fix!! Otherwise, would be 5 stars!!
Perfect for me!
I’ve always had a low BMI and after getting pregnant consulted with a nutritionist. I needed more protein in my diet so I started eating meat after being a pescatarian for a year. Unfortunately, the app they had me using was clunky and not very intuitive. At 18 weeks pregnant I was not gaining enough weight still so I searched for my own app and found this one. It’s absolutely perfect! It takes into account that I’m pregnant and let’s me adjust how much weight I want to gain per week if I want. It tracks the important stuff that I need to make sure my little man is getting everything he needs! And it’s soooo simple! I’ve created recipes with my daily shakes and was able to scan in all my vitamins. The copy and paste feature is perfect and the barcode feature is fantastic. I’ve been using for two weeks and have only had one item that the barcode didn’t recognize. I’ve never written a review on an app before but as of yesterday (after using the app for only two weeks) I am on track with my weight where I should be at 20 weeks pregnant and I couldn’t be happier that I found this app! Thank you for making something so easy to help people track their diet for whatever purpose they choose!!
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for the amazing rating and review! We are so thrilled to hear that you're enjoying using Cronometer and that it is helping you with your pregnancy (congrats, btw :)). We are so happy you found the pregnancy settings and that it's helping you track your diet so you and bub stay healthy!
Let us know if there is ever anything we can do and we would be delighted to assist!
Have a great week!
App is getting buggier with every release
Pretty explanatory. Also, I feel this is one of those concepts that was amazing in the beginning and went downhill in time. I’ve used Cronometer from its early browser days- excellent since then at what it does. Since they expanded and grew, the made poor choices along the way. Firstly, the team is downright incompetent. Customer service/ support team is probably founder’s extended family/ friends or just unqualified for the job. Absolute garbage at handling questions, feature requests. Take a look on the support forums if you don’t believe me. Downright embarrassing. Secondly, whoever is in charge of the app probably learned coding in 2 months from online tutorials- which is not bad, just not good enough to charge money for. After years of requests from basic functionality like time stamps, they finally introduced the feature a couple of years back and immediate made it paid. I walked them through 2 errors they had made, but eventually just gave up when I realized they’ll never figure out how to properly integrate their app with apple health.
All in all it’s my preferred app since I loathed the big fitness tracker apps, but it’s basic database search functionality for micronutrients- the thing everyone used Cronometer for, has been there since day one. Everything else is just trash. Hopefully the founder decides to hire the right people soon, preferably talented professionals this time.
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for providing all of this helpful feedback. We're happy to hear that you've been using Cronometer since the early days and we appreciate the support! We are sorry to hear that you've had an unsatisfactory experience with the customer service team - they are truly an amazing group of very educated individuals who actively try to solve every request we get in a timely manner!
Of course we would love to implement all of the feature requests we get from each of our users, however, our improvements to the app/added features are typically done based on what majority of the users want. In fact, we collect all of the feedback daily and use these to guide future iterations.
Again, our sincerest thanks for taking the time to send us your thoughts - I have forwarded them onto the entire team.
Have a great week!
- Cronometer Software Inc
- 55.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2011 Cronometer Software Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Gold $6.99
- Gold Subscription $39.99
- Gold $24.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.