Staying healthy. Saving time. Spending less. The CVS Pharmacy® app makes them all easier. Here’s how:
Checking out. Easier.
• Save with ExtraCare® and pick up prescriptions with a single scan (just tap “Show Card”).
• Enjoy 1-tap Rx checkout after the first time you prepay for your prescription.
Saving money. Easier.
• Get app-only deals and access all of your offers and rewards when you link your ExtraCare® card.
• Make sure you never miss a deal by opting in to notifications. Get photo and prescription updates too.
• Plan out your shopping and saving with the weekly ad for your local store.
Getting prescriptions. Easier.
• Pay for your medications and have them delivered.
• Prepay for your prescriptions then show your barcode for more private pickup. (Turn landscape to sign.)
• Order refills, check their status and see your prescription history.
• Check drug interactions and information.
Caring for your health. Easier.
• Video chat with a health care provider 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
• Find a nearby MinuteClinic® for general care and clinical services.
• View wait times and schedule a clinic visit (restrictions apply).
• Check available health care services and insurance coverage.
Printing photos. Easier.
• Order prints and more from your device and online albums for same-day pickup (select stores and products).
Please note: Continued use of GPS running in background can decrease battery life.
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Best App EVER! Thanks CVS
After a bad car accident over 5 years ago, I have found myself requiring pain management for the rest of my life. In needing this, I had to choose ONE exact pharmacy location to fill all of my prescriptions. Not only do I love my CVS location and all of the staff, I started using the app right away. I already had an Extra Care card, and used it for coupons and discounts. I’ve loved this app from the start, and thanks to developer updates on a regular basis, it has only gotten better!
I would give more than 5 stars if I could. The app platform is excellent and user friendly. It’s amazing how much you can do with the app!! I’m now in the top 1% of Extra Care money savers in the nation, and I can refill, scan, and check prescription status right in the app for myself and my family. All of my coupons are right there - one click to “send to card” in the app and the discount will be applied at checkout. The more I shop in-store for things I need, the more customized coupons I get! I also love that you can open a barcode to scan for prescription pickup so that you don’t have to say ANY personal info out loud! It tracks and archives everything. I cannot say enough about how much this app has changed my in-store and pharmacy experiences for the better.
Thanks developers for a beautifully designed app! One VERY grateful and impressed customer here!
The app vs actual service
I am not sure if there is an app issue or employee issue. EVERY TIME I use the app and request a RX to be filled, the app states it is ready and when I go to pick it up, it is not in fact ready. Although, I usually prepay on the app. I have even received emails after I have picked up what RX is ready that an additional RX is now ready, after I leave the pharmacy. I have voiced my concerns to the employees and they never can give me an answer. Sometimes, they don’t have the product, which makes no sense. I only use CVS and have the same RX filled each month or 90 days if insurance allows. I have had to go to other locations to get my RX filled because the location that is closer to where I live, which happens to be 3x as far as other pharmacies near my home. This is unacceptable business practices. And it infuriates me when I can’t get a product filled at “my location” but yet they will call me everyday till I pick up a refill that my physician has called in. If I am using the app incorrectly I would greatly appreciate the knowledge to educate myself on how to use it properly. I am not so self involved that I think I am the only customer that this is happening to. I have spoke to other people who have stated they have experienced similar issues with this location.
Improvements to website
Please schedule prescription refills once or twice a month instead on different scripts on different days. I get 15 routine refills every 90 days and when they are on so many different days it is frustrating. I wait until I have 4 or 5 refills since I pick them up at the drive through. It would be perfect if there was a way to leave a message when ordering refills. I have two that are ordered for 90 days but I can only get one month at a time. I want to be able to send a message to fill those monthly refills since they are not automatically filled. I know there are so many calls to pharmacists and it seems that would be easier for them and me. I wonder why I have so many messages to call pharmacist for a refill when they are scheduled for refill. Again, a place to message pharmacist would be so much better especially when I think about it after hours. I also have one script that I don't need refilling and would like to leave message to cancel prescription for that one refill time. Why are so many of my prescription refills not in stock when they are due for refills? This is happening quite often lately. I don't understand why ready refills are out of stock? I have frequently asked for these suggestions and nothing changes. Thanks for reading my suggestions for better service.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- CVS Pharmacy
- 254.2 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Copyright 2018 CVS Pharmacy. All rights reserved.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.