It's your Walgreens - shop and manage your prescriptions.
• Refill in a snap by scanning your barcode
• Track order status for you and your family
• Stay on track with pill reminders to help you manage medications day-to-day***
• Get FREE prescription and general health advice 24/7 from a pharmacy expert in a live chat
Walgreens Find Care®****
Find the right care, right when you need it. Connect with doctors and healthcare providers from your phone or in person.
Shop & Savings
• Shop for all your essentials and get your Pickup order in as little as 30 minutes**
• Earn Walgreens Cash rewards as a myWalgreens member and clip personalized, exclusive deals just for you*
• Easily clip coupons and save even more with our Weekly Ad
• Scan products in-store to clip coupons and save at checkout
• Find your nearest store, and view store and pharmacy hours
• FREE Same Day Pickup for faster photos—print from your phone or tablet
• Personalize your Photo Cards and Gifts, and create custom Wall Décor for your home
How the app uses device permissions
• Location: Find nearby stores and enable in-store savings
• Photos: Access pictures you’ve taken that you want to print or share
• Camera: Take photos and use features that require scanning
• Microphone: Speak to a healthcare provider over the phone or video, or to search for products and coupons using your voice
The Walgreens App is free to download, but specified rates from your wireless provider and other fees as noted in your Walgreens account agreement(s) still apply.
* Must be a myWalgreens™ member. Walgreens Cash rewards are not legal tender. No cash back. Walgreens Cash rewards good on future purchases. Rewards cannot be earned on photo orders not picked up in store, alcohol, dairy, tobacco, gift cards, sales tax and shipping, or items or services sold by third-party partners. Rewards on prescriptions and other pharmacy items and services cannot be earned in AR, NJ or NY. Only prescriptions picked up in store are eligible to earn rewards. Other exclusions apply. Complete details at myWalgreens.com.
** For Walgreens store locations that are not open 24 hours, orders must be placed at least 1 hour prior to store closing in order to be eligible, otherwise order will be ready following business day. Customer will be notified via email when order is ready for pickup, and will be provided instructions for a drive up experience that complies with social distancing guidelines. Orders are not guaranteed to be ready within the 30 minute time window, and may be subject to change or substitution depending on product availability at time order placed. Orders with age restricted items may only be picked up in-store. Prescription orders not eligible but may be ordered through Walgreens Express. To find the location and hours of a Walgreens store near you, visit Walgreens.com/FindAStore or use the Find a store feature in app.
*** Pill Reminder only available on phone
**** Walgreens Find Care® health service options available in select states
Introducing myWalgreens™, a new personalized experience that makes saving, shopping, and staying well even easier. Join for free, and unlock special features:
• Faster, contactless checkout when you pay in-store with your digital Wallet
• Simplify your purchases with digital receipts
• Earn, track, and redeem Walgreens Cash rewards, and clip exclusive deals just for you*
• Get real-time local health and environmental forecasts
• Give back by donating your rewards to support a cause you care about
Shop for all your essentials and get your Pickup order in as little as 30 minutes.**
Plus bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Questions? Comments? We want to hear them! http://bit.ly/1QhIUbv
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I started using Walgreens about 7 years ago after moving and it was more convenient.
As a former popular pharmacy user (we’ll call it “CorrectAide”), I was amazed how different one pharmacy could be from another. Specially because I thought the other pharmacy was pretty good. The major difference was respect for me and my confidentiality. The Walgreens family of employees, from the staff members at the front counter to the staff at the pharmacy, it’s obvious how hiring individuals with respect for the consumer and the willingness to go above and beyond if needed but the major difference, not one Walgreens staff member has even been rude or argumentative with a another customer or myself since I started using them.
As you probably have already guessed, I highly recommend using Walgreens for your pharmacy and all other pharmaceutical needs.
#KUDOS #GRATITUDE #RESPECT
My Walgreens is located in Elsmere, Delaware on Kirkwood hywy in front of the BJ’s and next to the Wendy’s. Everyone has been so kind and I just love how Stephan greets me every time I visit and (I forget her name) the always pleasant girl who always says, “ Hello Mr Kleinguenther “ every time as well. The current 2 pharmacists, (both male), are impeccable at their professions and again, their names are a blank right now), but they both do what they can to fill many of my prescriptions while I wait and never have I gotten the feeling that I was asking for the impossible. All
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much, this means a lot to us!
I use Walgreens pharmacy to fill EVERY script we use! I must say that adds up to over 10 prescriptions per month ,if not 15. My family has used every other pharmacy in Lockhart and until we started using Walgreens, picking up a script was a DREADED errand! Long wait times....even longer pick up lines. It seemed no matter how many times I updated our information something was wrong. It has been nice NOT having these issues with Walgreens. Our prescriptions are always ready in a reasonable amount of time. We are individually notified when to pick up or if there is an issue that may need to be addressed. We have gotten to know the entire staff and are greeted personally upon arrival. The pharmacists are very thorough in making sure there are no possible drug interactions. My husband has several serious medical issues and medication changes occur often! We all feel at ease with Dan & Brenda in charge! The entire staff is knowledgeable and I just can not say enough good things about each one. We were even taken care of while OUT OF STATE.
So kudos to you all at the pharmacy in lockhart. The Kelly Family thanks you
Developer Response ,
We are so glad the app makes life easier for you and your family!
I love that I can just order pictures through the app instead of having to go to Walgreens and print pictures there, but the app ALWAYS crashes and it gets very frustrating. I don’t have the time to go through the pictures I want to print and wait for 30 minutes for them to upload just to have the app crash and I have to do it all over again. Also the uploading process takes forever and if my phone turns off from just sitting on the uploading page for so long then my uploading process cancels because the app closes. Another issue I’ve had recently two times was a picture in my order was never printed, along with another order where I tried printing 3 pictures and I only got one of them but I had 3 copies of that picture which I know I didn’t order. The main issue is the length of time it takes to upload and submit an order and the app crashing a countless number of times while trying to upload. This has been a huge problem for a very long time and I’m surprised it’s still happening because I know some friends and family that have had this issue as well.
UPDATE: i love the new update !! ordering pictures (so far) hasn’t been a hassle at all ! i’m very pleased with this part of the update. i only use the app for ordering pictures so i don’t know how the rest of it is but thank you for finally fixing the photo part ! i hope it stays like this in the future !
Developer Response ,
We're really sorry to hear this. We'd like to work with you and correct the issue. If you can, contact us at 1–800–925–4733 and let the agent know what device you're using. We're more than happy to help.
- Walgreen Co.
- 328.7 MB
Requires iOS 13.1 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 Walgreen Co. All rights reserved
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.