Deep Relax has been helping users relax by mixing together soothing sounds and songs since 2013. An easy-to-use tool for relaxing, sleeping, meditating, or focusing on work/studying. Your relaxation, your way.
Why should you try Deep Relax over other sound apps?
• We won’t confuse you with an overly complex navigation. Set up a sound mix or sleep alarm in 15 seconds or less.
• Get easy-to-use and smart features like saving favorites, individual sound volume, and sound timers.
• Start off with a free sounds pack, and easily unlock more when you’re ready. All of our sounds are high quality.
--DEEP RELAX FEATURES--
• Browse a wide variety of sounds – enjoy wind chimes, rain, monk chants, bird songs, and, many more.
• Mix and match sounds – play different sounds, at different volumes, at the same time.
• Activate binaural mode – binaural beats are scientifically proven to help you meditate on a deeper level.
• Save favorites – save your sound mixes as favorites and play them again.
• Set multiple alarms – manage your schedule an wake up to your favorite mixes.
• Use sound timers – timers automatically stop sounds or exit the app after finishing.
• Includes background mode – keep playing sounds even after you exit the app.
--HOW TO RELAX, DEEPLY--
1. Tap a sound icon to play, tap again to pause.
2. Mix and match sounds, creating the right mix for your mood. Add binaural beats to enhance your relaxation.
3. Adjust individual volume of each sound.
4. Save your mix as a favorite and play it again whenever you like!
5. Set up sleep alarms and timers.
--OUR USERS LOVE DEEP RELAX--
“Does wonders for me” – Vaveca, April 2017
“Love the versatility of it all.” – Zarb1232, February 2017
“Best of the bunch… A good choice among the background sound apps, five stars from us as it does everything we want it do.” – The Alternative Clinic, February 2015
-- Deep Relax Yearly Subscription --
• 1 Year of all features, first Week is completely free
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
If you have any problems or questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you enjoy Deep Relax, visit sonotap.com to discover more apps for enhancing your quality life.
Special thanks to HandSound for the sound production. Check them out at http://handsound.com/
Ratings and Reviews
I can’t thank the developers enough for this PERFECT app! Last night (New Year’s Eve) I desperately downloaded several apps in an attempt soothe my shaking dog because of the very loud fireworks booming in my neighborhood. None of other apps were compatible or easy to use, or affordable. This app is unique and unbelievably helpful and super easy to use. I love the ability to play several sounds at once, for any length of time. And there are plenty of free choices.
Tonight the crazy neighbors are trying to recreate the horrible sounds of a war zone again, but my sweet ole dog is being soothed with sounds of a music box, chirping birds and light chanting, playing through my Bluetooth speaker at his temporary bed in the closet. I never knew a dog could be soothed this way, and I am eternally grateful! Thanks so much. I can’t wait to get my speaker back and I can get a turn with this spectacular app!
I don't want a subscription
I just want to purchase the one-time, lifetime unlock. The reviews are too sketch regarding this app lately and I FOR SURE don't want to pay $20 every year to be disappointed. If I want to do that, I will go see a movie with Kirsten Dunst in it.
Why can I no longer purchase a one-time, lifetime full access in-app anymore? I did it on a different device a week ago and the family share option is supposed to give us all access to the app. However, it seems developers are getting greedy and bypassing the family share feature by requiring in-app purchases instead of lifetime paid app separately which would allow a family to share a paid app. If you aren't going to maintain your apps even though we are paying for them, I will stop purchasing apps from small developers altogether. I am all for supporting small business, but when you pay for products that consistently fail to deliver, it begins to feel like I shouldn't trust ANY small developers.
This is the second customizable sound app that I have purchased and both of the developers fail to properly maintain both their apps and update social media. It appears they just want their app money, but aren't willing to back up their paid customers' purchases.
My most used app
Maybe it’s not my most used app by time. But certainly the only one I use everyday without fail. This really helps me relax and get to sleep faster. The timers are working great. And I love the sounds and the ability to mix multiple sounds. That’s a really unique feature
The audio samples are very high quality with no discernible repetitive pattern. Other apps have very obvious 3 seconds clips and you hear them start and stop. It becomes more distracting than relaxing. Hardly true white noise. The sounds in this app are very realistic and natural. They sound random instead of like a cd on repeat
I recommend the paid upgrades the sounds are great, it’s nice to have more options. I may sound like an advertisement for this app, but I’ve used it for YEARS and highly recommend it to everyone I know. It’s a great and unique app in a sea of “white noise” apps and I’m really glad I found it
Thanks and keep up the good work guys
Developer Response ,
We apologize for the problematic timers on the latest release, we will do our best to fix them as soon as possible.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Unique Apps
- 105.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Sonotap
- In-App Purchases
- All Sounds & Songs Pack $9.99
- All Sounds 1 Year Subscription $19.99
- All Sounds Pack, Limited Offer $4.99