Adventure, Visual Novel and puzzles mixed with silly jokes. 8 to 12 hours of fun!
Bjorn Thonen, a slob of an antique dealer living in Paris, is robbed one night after coming home drunk. Forced to conduct his own investigation with the help of his neighbor Sandra, he ends up involved in a murky, mysterious affair.
Will these unlikely heroes be able to rise up and discover ancient secrets?
- A long, varied, standalone adventure
- The Point & Click and Visual Novel genres mixed together!
- Over 15,000 lines of dialog
- Hand drawn art
- A high level of interactivity
- Fun mini-games throughout the story
- Search for hidden cookies on every screen for optional puzzle hints!
- Fully translated in English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian
"Demetrios is well-paced, well-told, well-drawn, and well-wrapped together"
8/10 - GameGrin
"A great addition to the collection of any comedy adventure game lover"
4/5 - KickstartVentures
"Whoever wanted to permanently help a bunch of completely underexposed idiots out of trouble, is totally right here"
81% - Adventure-Treff
"If you like adventure games and you are a fan of Broken Sword and Space Quest then this game is a MUST for you"
8.4/10 - Blow Some Steam
Ratings and Reviews
Don’t normally write reviews....this one deserves a shout out...there are many boring games out there that u think u will love and three minutes later ur bored...this game is fun and interesting pay attention to detail and u can conquer it....love it...and I considered not buying it....if u love puzzle games u won’t be disappointed....fun characters and just plain fun...
Very funny. Great story. Hilarious characters. No glitches at all. Works perfect. Dialogs are brilliant. Covered almost any combination between inventory items and other items on the screen or the inventory. Had something funny to say almost on any combination you tried. Most games cover only few options. Perfect.
Hilarious and well-written. Attention to detail is amazing. Plenty of content. The “game over” system really sets this one apart. Some obtuse puzzles but the hint system fixed everything. Would recommend to anyone who likes point and click adventures.
- Fabrice Breton
- 177.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © COWCAT 2017
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.