Pick your personal challenge for standing at your desk and improve your health and work habits over time. Choose between 3 challenges (or create your own) and follow your progress on your smartphone through elaborate statistics. Let the app remind you when to stand.
Pairing via Bluetooth® wireless technology allows you to drive the desk up/down and set your favourite position. The LINAK® Desk Control™ App works with LINAK desk systems using either of the DPG Desk Panels: DPG1M, DPG1B, or DPG1C. Also LINAK systems with a Bluetooth® Adaptor (BLE2LIN002) apply.
- Easy pairing of desk and mobile device through Bluetooth® wireless technology
- Fast onboarding with intuitive built-in guide
- Set favourite sit and stand positions
- Set your own goal – time standing, etc.
- Display your statistics
- Automatic drive to favourite positions
- Stand reminders based upon your chosen challenge
- Auto-connect when you arrive at your desk
Calendar bug fixed
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Solid but Basic
The app works well, but it’s missing some convenience features. For instance, how about an iOS 14 Home Screen widget that lets me control the desk without needing to open the app? At a minimum, it could present buttons with my saved favorites so I could quickly switch between my preferred standing/sitting heights. How about an Apple Watch version of the app so I can add complications to control desk height? Maybe the app could offer Shortcuts actions that allow me to script my desk along with my other smart home accessories? I’d give 5 stars if the app had those features...
Developer Response ,
Hi, thanks for your feedback. We are happy to hear that you like the app. Best regards, LINAK A/S
1. After exiting the App (which eventually happens on any iOS device) it's somehow losing pairing so I have to press the button on the table for a few seconds to let them pair again.
2. No support for auto drive (move to favorite position) for IKEA Idasen desk. So no one-touch function. The developer reply is that the controller device lacks this feature. But we all know it's barely an excuse as they COULD program a automatic move feature right in the app—basically holding the button for me. The same way I will do this by holding the button manually.
Both issues are super frustrating to the point that I've started working on my own app using the Bluetooth LTE and learning the API. And it works well. Even on Windows (the Linak app from Windows Store cannot pair with Idasen)...
It’s an ok app, but rudimentary. I’d like to see a lot more statistics. For instance, I have a treadmill desk. I’d love for the app to track sit, stand, and walk by day, and produce graphs. Basically all of the information the iMovr treadmill control unit tracks, but by day, week , month etc. Also, apparently if you don’t download one day, the next day when you do download, plot doesn’t download the previous day’s data. Why not?
Developer Response ,
Hi, Thank you for your feedback - we will take it into consideration for a future update, and look into the download issue you are experiencing. Best regards, LINAK A/S
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.