DFW’s official mobile app is the perfect addition for your next trip. With the app, you can:
· View flight information and receive notifications on flight updates
· Prepay for parking and save up to 50% off
· Know before you go by viewing security checkpoint wait times
· Browse through more than 200 shops, dining options, and services
· Pre-order your next meal from participating restaurants inside the terminals
· Use our interactive map with turn-by-turn, detailed directions
Introducing our updated shuttle tracker. Using GPS location services, you can choose the closest Terminal Link shuttle stop, view a live shuttle map to see where your shuttle is on its way to you, and watch your journey to your destination.
Ratings and Reviews
Overall good user Experience
Didn’t really have mayor issues when booking my parking ahead of time for the first time using this app. It would be faster to find my upcoming booking if the app offered a shortcut to it. Is nos as intuitive to find my upcoming trip. Other than the app is fast and offered the convenience of paying ahead of time with great discounts
I don’t normally leave an airport if I have connecting flights. I had a 6 hour layover at DFW and my Daughter-in-law and Granddaughter came to hang out with me. I was a little nervous not knowing which terminal I would have to return to. I asked this wonderful Airport worker to help me. Her name was Maureen and she was at the exit door concourse C. She told me about the app& made sure I was confident to make it back to the right gate.
When I came back and made it to my gate, a passenger came off the plane, she didn’t speak English very well. She didn’t know what gate she had to go to. I offered to look it up for her and get her headed in the right direction.
I will use this AP every time I come to DFW.
Got me from A to B...
... and all the other terminals I needed to find :)
First time flying by myself so the idea of navigating such a large airport I’ve never been to before was a bit intimidating given a 30 minute layover. Also my first time using an airport tram system to get to the opposite end of the airport (which I didn’t realize was needed until arrival). With so many firsts on a tight schedule everything went flawlessly thanks to the app. Super easy to use. To whomever designed and executed this super handy and helpful app, Thank You!!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport
- 126.5 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 9.0 or later.
English, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2015 Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport