FW PARK – Find Parking in Fort Worth
A Smarter Way to Park
Parkmobile USA, Inc.
The FW Park app, powered by ParkMobile, gives you a smarter way to park in Fort Worth. Easily pay for on-street and off-street parking right from your mobile device. You can also reserve parking ahead of time in lots, garages, venues, airports, and universities across the country. You can use the FW PARK app in over 370 other cities across the country, including New York, San Francisco, Washington, D.C., Atlanta, Chicago, Miami, New Orleans, Dallas, St. Louis, Minneapolis, Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, and more.
Why Use FW PARK?
• Skip the meter and easily pay for parking from your mobile device
• Extend your parking duration remotely from the app
• Get alerts so you know when your parking session is going to expire
• Reserve parking spots ahead of time to save time and money
• Use ParkMobile in over 3000 locations coast-to-coast including venues, airports, and universities
How to Set Up Your Account
• Download the FW PARK app and create an account with your email address and password
• Enter your license plate number and the state where your vehicle is registered
• Add your method of payment and start using the FW PARK app
How It Works
On-Street and Off-Street Parking:
• Enter the zone number on the posted signs around the meter
• Select the amount of time you want to park and confirm your information
• Touch the “Start Parking” button to begin your parking session
• Extend time in the app if you are running late
• Search for the area where you want to park and select the specific parking location
• Choose the date/time and complete your reservation
• Follow the instructions in your confirmation to redeem at the parking facility
• Customizable notifications delivered via email, text, and/or app
• Save your favorite parking locations for next time
• Store up to five cars in your account
• “Find your car” feature directs you back to the location where you parked
• Turn-by-turn directions to the parking garage where you reserved your spot
• Multiple payment methods available including PayPal, Visa Checkout, ApplePay, MasterPass, ChasePay, and most major credit cards
Parkmobile, LLC is the leading provider ParkMobile, LLC is the leading provider of parking payment solutions in the United States, helping over 13 million people easily find, reserve, and pay for parking from their mobile devices.
Looking for Help?
At ParkMobile, we’re serious about customer service. We process over 200,000 parking transactions every day and we know that every now and then, something might go wrong. If you have an issue, we will do everything we can to make it right. Our customer service is 24/7/365. If you need help, here’s how to get in touch with us:
Online Help Center: https://parkmobile.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
Video Tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkFsfUAHrnUc5jOm9XtjOmmJQt4YTTCyA
• Updated vehicle selection designed to help you choose the right vehicle every time you pay.
• We’ve cleaned up the map view to simplify the process of finding your zone. Location markers now include the zone number and group together in clusters as you zoom out.
• Creating your password is easier than ever with our password helper.
• Have a question? Use our new chat support feature to get help without ever leaving the app. We’ll get you started parking and have you on your way in no time.
• General product enhancements and bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
So far so good
I like that the app has two payment options being Apple Pay and other credit cards and I think even a family sharing option.
Lacking Big Time
I was hoping this would help me pick from the various parking garages in downtown Fort Worth, but there's no way to filter or search specifically for garages. It's all just a mess of "P" symbols that could be lots, meters, anything. The Reserve function seems to be the only way to try and filter by time of day or number of hours, but it seems to be extremely limited in what is available. What is the point of this app? I guess just to not have to carry change for meters. :(
Developer Response ,
Parkmobile is a third-party payment option that takes the hassle on on demand parking. All sessions outside of reservations sill start real time meaning you can not pay for a date in the future or for a particular lot. We encourage all users to start parking session after arriving at the parking lot as we cannot guarantee parking availability prior to arrival. I apologize for the inconvenience. If you have any additional questions or concerns please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This app makes it easy to park and pay at a meter. The simple interface is intuitive. Definitely a must if parking in the Fort Worth area
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Parkmobile USA, Inc
- 51.5 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 Parkmobile, LLC
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.