A better way to pay and ride.
GoPass is the all-in-one travel tool that is like having a travel-sized tour guide at your side. GoPass is the easy way to buy transit passes for DART, Trinity Metro, Tulsa Transit, Star Transit, CitiBus and DCTA – right on your phone! GoPass is so easy to setup and use – you’ll never buy a paper ticket again!
- Mobile ticketing which allows you to purchase passes and store them for up to 60 days.
- Real-time trip planning with step-by-step navigation.
- Digital GoPass Wallet allowing you to store multiple credit cards or utilize Apple Pay for convenient purchasing.
- Cash to mobile option allowing you to load cash to your GoPass Wallet at retail locations.
- Personalize the app by saving your favorite routes, stops and pass types.
- Profile and payment protection including PIN verification and touch ID.
- Ability to send feedback directly from the app.
• Trip-planning enhancements include route details for each vehicle
• Save home and work addresses for quicker trip planning
• Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Only needs a proof of purchase that could be printed.
This is a very convenient way of having a monthly ticket. The ones before got erased and it was hard to prove to the transit authorities that they were still valid or if I forgot the date that I bought it then I would be riding without knowing when I should buy it again. I always had to keep the receipt but still that one could be lost or the Ink would fade and be hard to see the date or duration. But I do like this system. Only thing that is missing is that I would like to be able to print the ticket receipts in my printer at home. That way if my phone died I could still show the receipt to the train police. Because I’m concerned of not having it on one day and not being able to show my pass could get me a fine.
Now let me be frank, I hate Dart. In the last few years bus fares have gone up and up for no reason other than that the company wanted it to increase by 20% by 2020. They don’t realize that the people who ride the bus depend on them to get to work everyday, these prices are getting ridiculous! Right now it’s at 6.00 for a day pass for an adult, minimum wage is currently 7.25 an hour. And I think my biggest issue with it is that it’s the same old bus they’ve always had. Why are we paying for a premium service but instead getting basic? I digress however, because at least the app is easy to use as well as very user friendly.
A New And Better App That Now Gets Updates
Much much better than the original that was mainly a source of tickets. The GOPass app is a substantial improvement. I finally stopped checking Google and Apple Maps because the schedules are now accurate. I’ve never had a problem figuring out how to buy a ticket, and if it’s always crashing on your phone, I’d have the phone checked. I use it every week and app’s ease of use and reliability suggest the requirements, coding and testing were complete and well done. I’m grateful for the new and better app and its smooth implementation.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Dallas Area Rapid Transit
- 182 MB
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
English, French, Gujarati, Hindi, Korean, Russian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © GoPass app
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.