"Dink Smallwood is a perfect example of the refined basics of classic RPG and adventure games…enjoy the hearty dose of something simple, silly, and special." - Jordan Thomas, Avault.com
"The main hook in this game has to be the sense of humor that permeates it... the difference is that this game is beautiful, gory, and has a wonderful (and twisted) sense of humor.” - T. Byrl Baker, Computer Gaming World
It all began in a world where dragons roamed the land and knights fought with valor and honor.
And then there was Dink. Can a simple pig farmer thrust into an epic journey of magic and adventure save the world?
Dink Smallwood HD is the revamped version of the classic RPG brought to you by the original creators featuring:
• Full in-game DMOD support! 300+ user made quests/stories available
• Supports iOS controllers and keyboards in addition to touch controls!
• Includes the complete re-mastered original CD soundtrack
• Speed up" button to fly through dialog and cutscenes at your own pace
• Automatic full state save/restore whenever you quit/restart the game
• Auto save and Quick save/load feature
• Upgraded and optimized engine, Dink never looked or sounded better
- Warning: Updating will invalidate older save states! Traditional game saves (done at a save machine) are ok though.
* Added support for iOS controllers and keyboards
* Tons of bugfixes and speed improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Lots of fun!
Dink Smallwood is easy to control. The graphics and sound are good. The character backgrounds and story are interesting. The humor is great. There are loads of add-ons (Dmods) available on the Dink Network. But, the best part in my opinion, is the ability to develop and publish your own episodes/chapters in the form of self-made Dmods. If you know something about C+ and vb or java scripting then developing for this game will come very easy. First I enjoyed playing the game. Then I tried out the included Dmods. Then I pulled down some more Dmods and enjoyed those. Finally I decided to have a look at doing some of my own customizations and discovered "DinkC", a C+-like language that is very easy to manipulate. I have now completely customized my Dink Smallwood games on my Mac, PC and iPad. Lot's of fun!
A classic PC adventure, still fun today :)
This game is not perfect, a bit rudimentary and wonky in some ways, but boy is it fun if you can put up with it. I never finished the main quest in the past, so playing all the way through here was extra sweet.
And it looks like rtsoft opened the floodgates, and now we have access to many dink mods (user-created worlds) right from the mobile app!
If you really fall in love with this game you can even develop your own content and submit it, although I think that would require a PC.
Best game for iPhone!
Hi I’ve never written a review before; I dunno who made this game but it’s the best game in the iPhone. I dunno how I found it, it’s fun me funny and mystical somehow with that little gnome wizard guy. I don’t play any other game on iPhone ever or even text people, this game gives me a reason to use my phone.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Robinson Technologies Corporation
- 182.4 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 1997-2022 Robinson Technologies