- Ludumdare 48 Winner -
- 2009 IGF China finalist -
Mind Wall is a unique 3D arcade puzzler that is instantly understood, beautifully simple to control, and diabolically difficult to master.
Tap a cell on the advancing wall to remove it so your shape can fly through before you crash!
• Randomly generated levels for unlimited replayability
• Unlockable “Gauntlet Mode” with online leaderboard
• Unlockable “Gauntlet DX Mode” with online leaderboard
• Unlockable shape editor
• Haunting original stereo soundtrack
• Created by award winning game designer Seth A. Robinson (Legend Of The Red Dragon, Dink Smallwood, Growtopia)
* Compatibility fixes for the latest devices
* HTTPS now used for global high score communications
* Fixed bug with global high score dates being garbled
Ratings and Reviews
The reason I am giving only 3 stars is because it is too easy for a puzzle game. The reason it is too easy is because it gives you the solution as soon as you screw up! Yes, there is a fair amount of randomization with the puzzles in each tier, but once you learn them they're easy to spot when you see them again. So by forcing the solution on us when we miss one is lame. There should at least be an option to turn this stupid feature off. It makes it almost worth screwing up so that we can immediately see the answer to that particular puzzle.
Simple, challenging, great.
I rarely leave reviews for games, but this one is good enough to let other people know about it. Its simplicity and uniqueness make this is a great game. Knock out one block to make the designated shape fit through wall. After a couple days I made it through the regular "play" mode. I reset the progress and did it again and thought I was done. On to Gauntlet Mode. Random shapes keep coming as you try to beat your high score and compare it to everyone else in the world. Soothing and subtle (read: not obnoxious or corny) background music means not having to turn it down or put on mute during game play.
distinctive and fun
Very enjoyable pattern recognition game. Normally I avoid puzzles with timers, but I'm glad I took a chance on this one.
The interface can be slightly fussy: when you mean to click a square you sometimes click the square next door. It'd be more fun if this did not happen but it's a minor distraction from an otherwise enjoyable experience.
People who enjoy Tetris would like this game as it uses some of the same sort of thinking.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Robinson Technologies Corporation
- 14.4 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2009-2022 Robinson Technologies Corporation