Dipsea is an app for short-form sexy audio stories that spark your imagination and take you places. Our wellness sessions and how-to’s are designed to empower you in and out of the bedroom, and *new* sleep scenes and stories to drift off to make Dipsea your one-stop destination for a better bedtime.
> “The audio app that’s transforming erotica.” The New Yorker
> “Where sexual wellness and desire meet storytelling.” Vogue
> “I was in heaven.” Bustle
What it’s great for:
* Feeling that flicker? Let Dipsea be the soundtrack to your ménage à moi.
* Stressed out? Listen to relax and unwind.
* Blue light fatigue? Create a better bedtime routine.
* Scrolling endlessly? Reconnect with your body instead.
* Always curious? Learn about yourself and your likes.
> “The Headspace of sexual pleasure.” Refinery29
> “An enthralling user experience.” Playboy
> “Addressing the mental aspect of female sexuality.” The New York Times
What you’ll find:
* Bite-sized (5-20 minute) stories
* Straight and queer storylines with diverse themes
* Immersive soundscapes to escape into
* Sex-positive, clearly consensual, and inclusive
* Clear story labeling creates a safe space with no surprises
* Sleepy stories and scenes to drift off to
* Guided wellness sessions & meditations led by experts in sex, dating, & wellness
Each piece of Dipsea content is crafted in-house by our team of writers, editors, and producers. Our team partners with a network of paid voice actors & story collaborators.
> “Dipsea charmed me.” Vox
> “I love everything about it.” Elite Daily
> “Let Dipsea be the soundtrack to your next orgasm.” Playboy
Did you know? —> 90% of women report using their imaginations to get turned on. We’re here for the assist. 90% of Dipsea listeners say Dipsea has a positive impact on their sexual wellbeing.
> “Characters feel like they have depth, emotion, and a full narrative arc.” The Guardian
> “Consent and sex-positivity are written into the DNA.” Marie Claire
> “I am beginning to understand the phrase ‘fever pitch.’” Man Repeller
Free to download. Subscribe to Dipsea Unlimited for access to 300+ stories & sessions:
* Annual subscription: $47.99/year ($3.99/month) USD
* Monthly subscription: $8.99/month USD
* Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
* Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
* Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to Account Settings after purchase
Follow us on IG: instagram.com/dipseastories
Or on Twitter: https://twitter.com/DipseaStories
Need help? Send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
T’s and C’s: https://www.dipseastories.com/terms
* Fall asleep with Dipsea: relaxing Bedtime Stories, character Sleep Overs, and soothing Soundscapes
* Queue up a Soundscape after your story
* Improved listening experience
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Nothing good is free
I see a lot of the main (unreasonable) complaints are because the app costs $50 for the year.
This is a relatively new app creating original content. Great stories, great production. Stuff like that costs money. You pay the voice actors and the equipment and the writers and it's ridiculous to believe that people's especially women's hard work be free. I have been on this app since February and it's get better every day (probably because people like me felt $50 wasn't to much for quality) I use the app regularly and I'm never sorry for paying. There is a lot garbage out there you can get for free and welcome to but if you have any respect for people's work and understand good things cost money Dipsea is work quite frankly a very measly price if you can afford it which I'm sure most you can. Like any service (restaurant, hair, nails) you get you have to pay and sometimes tip and if it's not in the cards right now maybe it's not for you.
This a wonderful app and deserves all the support it can get. I'm not going anywhere.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for the feedback! We're so happy to hear that you're loving the app.
Worth the investment
I found a link to this app via Instagram and spent about a week reading comments and the responses posted between Dipsea and their community. On the same day I decided to download it to take a peek, the postings were about the limited free access until April 30th in response to COVID-19 Shelter/Stay At Home protocols and it instantly made me feel better about this app and what it offers.
I like the options to pay monthly as desired and the economical once a year for some truly amazing and satisfying content. There’s been some real thought and science put into these offerings and I’m a fan on every level.
Being a strong, single woman who is very comfortable and in touch with my sexuality, I’m filled with joy at an app that matches my style. In today’s awkward and exhausting dating pool, this also helps me focus on what is meaningful to me and gives fresh ideas and comfort.
Thank you Dipsea.
Developer Response ,
It's amazing to hear it feels like Dipsea matches your style and meets you where you are! ❤️
Freeing, empowering, and safe.
This app has saved my life in many ways. Being queer, coming from the church, and experiencing sexual abuse lead to a very very disconnected and traumatized relationship with my body. I have never been able to touch myself without having a panic attack unless there is some distraction. This app has guided me home.. I will write another review one day that is more detailed. But having the options to choose from audio erotica and guided sensual deep breathing or meditation has made me feel so safe. They take the entirety of your experience into account. Though you can get off quick here if you want, it’s not designed for that. It’s designed for deep connection with yourself and your desires. It’s totally opposite of the porn industry. This app is freeing and empowering. I recommend it to every single one of my friends.
Developer Response ,
Wow, what a powerful testimony. Thank you so much for sharing your story! We're so honored to be here for you in your journey to a more positive relationship with your body and your sexuality. Much love from the Dipsea team.
- Dipsea, Inc
- 42 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Dipsea Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Dipsea Unlimited $47.99
- Dipsea Unlimited $8.99
- Dipsea Unlimited (Annual) $69.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.