Save time and hassles with Benefits by WEX!
Keep tabs on all your benefit accounts by quickly checking your balances and details using our secure mobile app. With real-time access and intuitive navigation to all your important account information, our app includes the following features:
Easy, Convenient & Secure
• Simply login to the intuitive app using your same health benefits website username and password (or follow alternative instructions if provided)
• No sensitive account information is ever stored on your mobile device
• Use Touch ID or Face ID to quickly log in to the mobile app
Connects You with the Details
• Quickly check available balances 24/7
• View charts summarizing account(s)
• View claims requiring receipts
• Click to call or email Customer Service
• View your statements and notifications
• Scan product barcodes to determine their eligibility
Provides Additional Time-Saving Options (if supported or applicable to your account(s))
• File a claim towards your FSA and HRA
• Take or upload a picture of a receipt and submit for a new or existing claim
• View, contribute and distribute HSA transactions
• Pay bills from any account and add a payee
• Manage your expenses by entering medical expense information and supporting documentation
• View and Manage your HSA investments
• Retrieve your forgotten username/password
• Report a debit card as lost or stolen
Powered by WEX Health®
If supported or applicable to your account(s), our app version 10.0 provides you with:
• Manage Notification Preferences: Allow your consumers to update how they receive notifications. Notifications available will be dependent on consumers’ enrolled plans.
Ratings and Reviews
I really appreciate the help. There is no way that I could’ve afforded this unexpected bill, as I have my own bills to pay. I’m so grateful that my Dad can continue to be cared for. I can rest easy without the stress of him wandering due to his early onset of dementia followed by a stroke that he suffered. Hopefully his daycare will be opening in the near future. I just want You to know that your kindness hasn’t gone unnoticed. Thank You so much and many blessings wished to all that provided this fund. I wholeheartedly appreciate You. I can’t thank You enough.
Dishonest & Untrustworthy
I am extremely upset with this service. The fact that they are denying a medical payment before the start of the year, as if I can control when I have a medical emergency, is on the verge of customer abuse. Why would a legitimate medical bill be denied for payment just for being accrued before the beginning of the year? I understand that due to IRS regulations require that the tax free money be spent on medical services only, but to control a customers money to this extent means that someone would have to suffer medical pain or other issues until the following year just so that they “qualify” for payment.
I expected better than this, and now I feel that I need to warn everyone about such a shady & dishonest practices. Next year, I have no intention or trust to put my money in this FSA ever again, as well as either report this company to the Better Business Bureau and keep as many other customers from using this service. I also feel that reporting these issues on social media will inform current & future customers from using & being abused by such distasteful services.
They want me to pay them back for something I paid for!
Last summer I had a severe case of trigger finger I went to a doctor at urgent care and he issued me a Breg hand and wrist brace to help with the pain. This FSA company denied payment on the brace. I got statements from Breg,so I paid them directly. This FSA company kept telling me they needed receipts so I sent them the receipt of what I paid for. Now they’re telling me I have to pay back the money to them, for what they never paid for in the first place. This is really messed up! I ended up having to go and get physical therapy done on my hand because of the pain. Also I ended up having to have Cortizone shots in my fingers. They’re giving me the runaround about that now. I had an overage so I know they kept a certain amount of money that I didn’t get to use up, and they still want me to pay them back more for something they never paid for in the first place. What a joke! If there were anyway that I could drop the FSA right now for this year, I would.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- WEX, Inc.
- 17.7 MB
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Age Rating
- © WEX Health, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.